+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day 2: 4:00 PM-5:00 PM (Episode 9, 01/07)

Day 2: 4:00 PM-5:00 PM (Episode 9, 01/07)

Day 2: 4:00 PM-5:00 PM

60 min.
    As the pilots struggle to control their damaged plane, Jack tries to get Nina to divulge the location of the nuclear device planted in Los Angeles. But convinced that not telling him is the only thing keeping her alive, she refuses---even as they're told to prepare for a crash. Meanwhile, CTU finds the source of the plane's problems; President Palmer learns the identity of at least one person working against him; Kate is questioned about her father's files; and Mason reveals his condition to Tony as they try a different tack in interrogating Warner and Reza. Koplin: Al Sapienza. Ali: Francesco Quinn. Sherry: Penny Johnson Jerald. Warner: John Terry. Reza: Phillip Rhys.

I'm glad Mason tells Tony.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who it is that is working against the pres. I also wonder what he'll do about it.

Glad it's back!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

and its about damn time !!!!! who's idiot idea at Fox was this to interupt it for 3 weeks!?!?!?!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

LG.
    not mine, I need my Jack fix.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

First of all, that was the second biggest splinter I have ever seen pulled out of someone. Ok, Jack got shot down, someone let the reporter out, Said has the bomb, Kim's plot is still a waste of time, Ex Mrs Sherry Palmer is a beyotch big time!!!!. Who was the crew that came to the plane to check on survivors? And Nina is holding a grudge as big as Jack is, wanting immunity for killing him before she actually does the deed. All he wants is revenge for her shooting his pain-in-the-ass wife. The show was good, do you think Mason is going to last to the end? He is going down fast. Plot line is moving good if you go get a snack during Kims face time. Overall, a good show tonight in my not so humble opinion
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I thought it was a pretty good show tonight. I really cannot STAND Palmer's wife. She need a good smackdown. And I think that one other lady's gonna give it to her.

Palmer really looked torn up about Jack. I liked to see that. And I think, of course, that Nina either won't, or won't get the chance to kill Jack. I hope, anyway.

I think the guy working for Said is an undercover somebody, and won't kill Kate. But if he IS an undercover somebody, then didn't they already know where the bomb was and who the mastermind is?

Next week, it looks like Reza might get popped.

LG.
    I was really annoyed with the "Nina gets permission to murder Jack" plot. That was ludicrous. You know how it would have gone, really. Palmer would have agreed, Nina gave the name and location, and then the CTU agents on site would kill Nina on the spot because protecting US citizens (and US government agents like Jack) is much more important to the US government than keeping promises to terrorists (Nina). Seriously, you have my permission to murder someone? To agree is one thing, to honor it is ludicrious.

Jack's splinter, ick. Nina holding back a magazine of bullets from the automatic weapon from Jack while he was holding off the ongoing army dudes with his sidearm just so she could take him out later, shrewd but unrealistic because she had no clue the helicopter was that close and Jack was the only thing between Nina and death at that point.

Kate is not going to die before she gets a chance to meet Jack, but Raza sure might. Marie is a bitch.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Kate dying wouldn't tear me up too much

Yeah, LG I agree, I just figure next week Nina will get snipered. They are just waiting to see if her info is correct. She's stupid to not kill him now.

Kim....puhleeeeeese.

Reza, I hope he doesn't get popped. I like him. That STUPID fiance. First she finds he might have terrorist connections, but wants to marry him anyway and disown her sister, but when she finds out he doesn't have terrorist connections, but might have to give info up on dad, she bails on him. Freak.

I'm glad Tony is standing up to the woman who wants to get Mason out bvecase she figured out he was sick. He (Mason) is still doing a great job, so let Tony handle that please.

Tony...ahhhhhhhh

Little girl... Please let her be gone for good. Let her go to aunties house and never show her face again.

LG.
    No kidding little kid be gone. I don't remember if abusive dad was dead or not, but if he isn't dead I'd expect him to come back into the picture trying to get Kim for taking his kid. What else does Kim have to do except for NOT LISTEN to her dad.

So, it's 5 pm now, the bomb is supposed to go off "today" which would be before midnight, so that gives us a maximum of 7 more episodes of find the bomb and defuse the bomb. Meanwhile I don't remember that the lone terrorist guy actually transporting the bomb was even seen last night (remember the two guys in the van killed each other). What's going to happen on the show after midnight, as the 24 hours won't expire until 8 am (I think that the first episode this season was 8-9 am). My guess is that Nina and Jack will be trying to hunt each other down, very cat and mouse. At some point Nina will kidnap Kim (of course) and try to bargain with Jack to exchange himself for Kim and Nina's flight to Rio.

uhg, if kim gets kidnapped you will hear me scream!

I hadn't thought about the fact that the show started at 8am. Interesting, since the bomb is the big story. I would wager that you are right, providing that the snipers shoot the gun out of Nina's hands and don't actually kill her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast