+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 2: 4:00 PM-5:00 PM (Episode 9, 01/07)

Didn't they originally say the bomb was supposed to go off in the next 24 hours, but they've since shortened it to "today"?

I can't remember. But I wouldn't look for the bomb plot to end anytime before 4-5 or so AM.

Can you believe we're 9 hours into this thing, and still haven't gotten very far?

the day is flying by
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't figure out why Nina had the ammo - Why would he trust her?
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

Good question Stepscot. He should have been able to shove them in his jacket or something.
    Oh well, it's still entertaining!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Yep, definitely entertaining!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

LG.
    and he had no reason to take off her handcuffs either, as he didn't give her a gun and she was only watching the other guys and telling him where they were. No reason whatsoever for that or giving Nina all the ammo, except to move along the Jack in Jeopardy plot. I am almost certain that in teh first episode the source in Asia said "today" as I immediately thought, what the hell are they going to do with 7 episodes after midnight then, kidnap Kim a dozen more times. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Anybody else think the show is beginning to drag? All the subplots -- the president's bitch of a wife, the kidnapping of that whinning brat, etc. -- are ruining the tension.

Hello? There's a nuclear bomb about to explode. And Jack seems to be the only one who feels the clock ticking away. So much so that maybe the pressure is making him crack. Why else would he be stupid enough to give that double-crossing bitch Nina all the ammo?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12