+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01/06 - "Second Chances"

01/06 - "Second Chances"

Second Chances

60 min.
    Back on the job, Sully gets involved in a construction-site dispute; a new paramedic (Eve) works with Doc; Carlos is accused of fondling a teen patient. Pete: John Ellison Conlee. Nicole West: Jessica Brooks Grant. Darryl Daughtry: Paul Diomede. Emily: Bonnie Dennison. Mike: Ciarin O'Reilly. Carlos: Anthony Ruivivar. Doc: Michael Beach. Sully: Skipp Sudduth

LG.
    Carlos wouldn't fondle a patient, they all want him. Everyone digs Carlos.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Id let Carlos fondle me.

LG.
    is it "fondling" if the patient (Ducky) is begging and screaming for it?

BTW, I think TW will take a ratings hit being against the premier of Joe Millionaire as they're been promoting the heck out of JM. Grrrr, stupids networks scheduling things at the same time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I hope that TW viewers have more than 2 brain cells. FOX never poses a thread to TW.

As my mother pointed out when I told her about the "fondling" incident, this girl's character might have been sexually abused at some point to react in such a way. In any event, I nearly cried when I saw Nieto being walked across the street in cuffs. The poor guy. *sniff* I hope things work out okay; it would stink to lose such a great actor.

In any event, W00T! Taylor came back! Yay! Okay, so there's no mention of the last episode she was in, but-eh, I can forgive "them." *chuckles*

I was somewhat interested in seeing Joe Millionaire, but when I realized that it was going to air the same time as tonight's Third Watch, I promptly decided to keep Joe Millionaire out of my life. :rolleyes Stupid FOX with its stupid, unbelievable programming.

"is it "fondling" if the patient (Ducky) is begging and screaming for it?" -- lurkinggirl
    I wouldn't think so. *snickers*
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

That's a good point Guardin. She totally overreacted, as Carlos wasn't even going for her boob. Which he just brushed, BTW. Whatever, overreactive freak.

*nods* Which probably implies a not-so-nice childhood experience. Something tells me we'll be seeing more of this Character in the future. I hope so; I want this incident resolved as soon as possible, because we haven't seen much'f the paramedics and firefighters for a while.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

LG.
    As a practical matter they would not have hauled Carlos away in handcuffs after one unsubstantiated allegation that didn't involve violence, but they sure would have had Carlos and Kim in for questioning as soon as the report was known instead of sending them back on the street.

Yeah, but that's not as dramatic. :rolleyes:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast