+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will & Grace Set For Makeover

Will & Grace Set For Makeover

'Will & Grace' set for makeover.

Comedy series Will & Grace is getting a facelift in its upcoming seventh season, with new characters joining the cast and changes in attitude for some of the existing ones.

Eric McCormack - who plays Will Truman - told Radio 1: "I know for Will it will be the first year he'll have a boyfriend, pretty much from the beginning onwards, a boyfriend who's a great actor and hysterically funny.

"It's a really nice change for Will. His boyfriend is a completely different type of character - he's a tough Jersey cop and has a really different energy from the four of us. "He's a really welcome addition. The odd thing is, I think I'll be the only character that does have a long-term relationship this year. Everybody else is suddenly single again."

Meanwhile Sean Hayes, better known as Will's flamboyant friend Jack McFarland, revealed that his character would become more of a "real person" next season.

"I think it's necessary to have Jack be grounded and have a solid job and smarten up a bit and become more of a real person," said Hayes. "I still love his naivety, a lot of his comedy comes from that but in order to not become annoying - but it's probably too late - I think he probably needs to have some sense of stability in life."

Will & Grace airs on NBC.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds15003.html

DjDeluxay
    wow, it says "(sixth) season" and the photo is really really old.
    hm.. they didnt say too much about everyone else.

Jay
    "I think it's necessary to have Jack be grounded and have a solid job and smarten up a bit and become more of a real person," said Hayes. "I still love his naivety, a lot of his comedy comes from that but in order to not become annoying - but it's probably too late - I think he probably needs to have some sense of stability in life."
    Uh oh, can you say "jump the shark"? Jack's charm stems from his cartoon-like persona.

+ Reply to Thread