+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Love the 90s

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Not at all boredom..that was and still is hilarious...I'm glad they included it.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Are you asking if he was one of the troupe members of KITH? Because if so, no.

These I Love the ____ shows just crack me up. A couple of the guys on there are too funny and Loni Love is awesome. I saw her on Star Search and thought she was hysterical!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Are you asking if he was one of the troupe members of KITH? Because if so, no.
    I don't know what a 'troupe' is, but I guess that's what I'm asking.

I thought he was a regular on Kids...that's all. Must have been someone else.

Either way, I think he's funny..nothing beats dry, dark humor...and he's full of it.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I saw her on Star Search and thought she was hysterical!
    I remember her on that! She was very good. I also am I fan of Rachel Harris, who is also very good on 'Best Week Ever.'

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Michael Ian Black was a character in last season of Reno 911. One of the shows had him looking really flipping funny...greased hair, etc.. He was a convicted felon for rape, and he had to go around the neighborhood where he was going to live and explain to everyone who he is, etc.. they had to sign a paper saying he explained it.
    For the love of Pete.. I about DIED. It was pee your pants hilarious! I recommend everyone to keep an eye open for that episode.

I watched more of the 90's Saturday.. and my first impression was correct IMO, the 70's/80's were way better. Although at times I did laugh at some stuff. Hal Sparks did a hellofa job imitating the serial killer's voice in The Silence of the Lambs. Seriously! That was great.. but Chubacka (sp?), he's drilled that imitation into the ground! He's gotta stop it already, it's not funny anymore.

Blob had NO reason to be on this show. None. How disappointing that he was even able to comment at all. :rolleyes Minus 5 good points for VH1. tsk tsk
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I think you're thinking of The State, which was similar in that they both were sketch comedy shows, but KITH came about 5 years before The State.

[QUOTE=AmandaFabulous]
    QUOTE]

I think you're confusing him with Bruce McCullough:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by freisss; 07-19-2004 at 04:56 PM. Reason: remove extraneous picture

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I remember watching Michael Ian Black in a show called The State on MTV. It was hilarious. I loved the 90's show, but I do think the 80's was done better. And yeah, their timeline was way off.....I remember listening to Boyz II Men way before 1994. Unfortunately they did bring back the horrible memories I have from The Teletubbies. Ugh. Sorry, but that sun-baby is just creepy.
    He was also in a GREAT show called Viva Variety. It was this odd send-up of European variety shows (It aired here on MTV I believe) he played this Euro-trash host named "Johnny Bluejeans"

Anyone else remember it?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I watched more of the 90's Saturday.. and my first impression was correct IMO, the 70's/80's were way better. Although at times I did laugh at some stuff. Hal Sparks did a hellofa job imitating the serial killer's voice in The Silence of the Lambs. Seriously! That was great.. but Chubacka (sp?), he's drilled that imitation into the ground! He's gotta stop it already, it's not funny anymore.

Usually, though, Hal does awesome imitations. The one of the 'Lambada' was hilarious... (lets save the rainforest with our groins! Hee hee! Hee hee!) I also loved how they brought back some of the people from the 90's, like those two power rangers, and Jaleel, and the Forest Gump guy... just not the dancing baby. I swear, that dancing baby is evil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast