+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I Love the 90s

I remember watching Michael Ian Black in a show called The State on MTV. It was hilarious. I loved the 90's show, but I do think the 80's was done better. And yeah, their timeline was way off.....I remember listening to Boyz II Men way before 1994. Unfortunately they did bring back the horrible memories I have from The Teletubbies. Ugh. Sorry, but that sun-baby is just creepy.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I'm sorry, is it Michael Ian Black? anyway,he was on the tv show Ed that used to be on NBC,but it recently got cancelled.
    Thanks mrcorkles.
    No wonder I didn't know him, I never watched Ed.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOO
    I'm so disappointed. I graduated in 1997 from high school and they missed out opportunities on SO many 90's things, like Beavis & Butthead, Daria, My So-Called Life, Friends, Seinfeld, etc. Not to mention their timeline was SO off it wasn't funny. During 1997 they said that the Dance hit was "Hippychick" by Soho...sorry, that came out in 1990/1991. And in 1996 about Zooba (??) pants, another 90/91 thing. Oyyy!
    Me too (class of 97) and I agree about the music, I have never even heard hippychick...the dancing baby is grating on my last nerve...and Seinfeld and B&B should definitely been mentioned....surely they are going to do a 'strikes back' and include all that stuff...
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Donal is sorely missed...
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I Love the 90's was ok, but my favorite was the 80's followed closely by the 70's. This one pales in comparison to those two.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I agree with everyone about 80's being the best. 70's was pretty cool, so was this, but it did feel a tad rushed and off.
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

I enjoyed it. I agree the presentation for 70s and 80s was better, but I have extra special nostalgia for the 90s as they comprised the bulk of my teen years too.

Yay, Damon Albarn and Thom Yorke named "Dirty Alternative Rockers of 1997"!!! Two of my favorites! Who around here has any idea who I'm talking about?

Plus, that Michael Ian/Ian Michael Black is so cute, I want to scoop him up in a teaspoon and eat him.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I remember watching Michael Ian Black in a show called The State on MTV. It was hilarious.
    Great memory charstar! I forgot all about that show!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Wasn't it a funny show, MrC? It always made me laugh. I wish they'd air it again. Add me to the graduating in '97 club too. Snowy, I know exactly who those dirty alternative rockers are. I miss the good old days! I still love grunge music! The funniest segments of the show for me were the parts Michael Ian Black had in NYPD Blue and Hal Sparks in Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.
    Ludicrous speed!

I keep seeing 1993 over and over. Everytime I try to watch "I love the 90's" it ends up being 1993. Micheal Ian Black is a scream, I do find him very funny.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast