+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Will and Grace

Will and Grace

I think I am watching re-runs here and I don't see this on a thread but this show is hysterical. Anyone see this?

i love will and grace, but yeah, it's on reruns right now... along with the rest of the shows.

I've seen it three times and laughed once.
    It was a total pity laugh too.
    I honestly can't see anything funny about this show.
    It's hugely popular though so I must be missing something.It doesn't tap my funny bone at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

W&G was funny in its early seasons. Now, they should rename the show "Jack & Karen" because it's really become all about them, and the totally unrealistic slapstick comedy that ensues. I mean really, how many laughs can you consistently pull off from a cartoonishly gay guy and a rich, divorced alcoholic who sounds like she inhales helium between takes?

And now that Grace has married, I'm afraid it's completely jumped the shark. I don't expect this to last much longer.

But, it WAS excellent in its early seasons.

I don't know which series I have seen shows from.
    The episode that made me laugh was when Jack's mother was coming over for Thanksgiving and came a day early and met Will and Grace.
    Jack said "damn her and her dry runs", which I found quite amusing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

John, I have complained about it being the Jack and Karen show too. They were VERY funny in small doses, but there is too much of a good thing.
    We watched this show every week the first year and a half. I don't think I've seen it for a looooong time now.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I have only seen three or four episodes so I am totally out of the loop on this but I thought that one episode where Will accidentally tells Jack that he had an affair with one of Jack's ex-boyfriends and Jack refuses to speak to Will so Will sets out to reunite Jack with his ex and meanwhile Karen talks grace into buying a wonderbra filled with water and while she is at a fancy artshow her bra springs a leak, well I thought that was hysterical. Maybe its just me?????????

Yeah, that one with the waterbra was hilarious!

Sunshine Creations Inc.
    Is Will and Jack really gay in life?
    Aloha

If I recall correctly, the guy who plays Will is not (or at least he has a wife and child). I have no idea about the guy who plays Jack.

I'm kicking myself at the moment because I can't remember their real names.....
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast