+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Will and Grace

1/6/2005 episode- That guest star whats his name? Jeff goodman? most likely not his name...he is from Evolution.
    his character was funny yet like the rest just etched in.
    And then to have Will's boyfriend get fired and work at store going to isle 5 with his mop...sad AND funny. As usual i love my Karen WAlker.

Jeff Goldblum is not aging well.

I hope Will and Grace don't end because its one of the best comedy shows around.
    Karen - "Rosario your more than my maid your my friend"
    "Grace you more than my friend your my maid"

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Jeff Goldblum is not aging well.
    Actually, I like Jeff much more now than in his younger days. To me, he became better looking as he matured, much the same as Sean Connery did. When he was younger (pre-Jurassic Park), I found him unattractive and gangly, and not that good an actor to be honest. I think he needed aging to become less gaunt.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie
    This used to be one of my favorite shows on TV -- clever writing, great timing and delivery, etc. But lately I haven't been liking it as much. And with the last scene of the last show (Stan not really dead) I can't help but think the show has jumped the shark.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by PianoGal
    This used to be one of my favorite shows on TV -- clever writing, great timing and delivery, etc. But lately I haven't been liking it as much. And with the last scene of the last show (Stan not really dead) I can't help but think the show has jumped the shark.

Any thoughts?
    Agree, the show has really gone downhill, and that was such a bad season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by PianoGal

Any thoughts?
    Well, I think the show jumped the shark when Grace got married. I love Harry Connick Jr., but this one of 'those shows' where marrying off one of the leads changes the entire formula. Not having Will and Grace in the same apartment -- or at minimum, across the hall from each other -- just makes it a completely different type of show, and much harder to write for, imho.

I still love the show, and will watch it til it's cancelled, but the writers are really struggling right now, you can tell.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    My favorite show but the new seasons are just so so. I love Jack and Karen but they just aren't enough sometimes O_O. The old seasons are definitly so much better.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

The shark has been definitely jumped!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Wow, I had to do an advanced search to find this thread

If anyone else is still watching, besides me , here's some news about upcoming guest stars. BTW, this is the last season for the show.

Britney Spears Guests on 'Will & Grace'

January 31, 2006

BRITNEY SPEARS makes her episodic TV debut with a role on NBC's "Will & Grace." In the episode, airing Thursday, April 13 at 8 p.m., Britney guest-stars as Jack's (SEAN HAYES) new Christian conservative co-host. The action all begins when Out TV is purchased by a Christian television network. In addition, Britney will get her own piece on the series, "Cruci-fixin's," a cooking segment. But once Will (ERIC McCORMACK) and Jack get a hold of her, she goes from uptight to all right!

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13785/

+ Reply to Thread