+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Will and Grace

Is that true? I hope so, but I think season three is just on the air here.
    Season three is the one in which Grace gets married to Leo, right?

I don't think they get married that earlier. I think that is around season 4 or 5. Maybe 3 but i doubt it.

I checked it, Will and Grace has 6 seasons, in season 5 Grace gets married with Leo. So that's means a lot more is about to happen JEEEEJ .

Drain my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    W&G was funny in its early seasons. Now, they should rename the show "Jack & Karen" because it's really become all about them, and the totally unrealistic slapstick comedy that ensues. I mean really, how many laughs can you consistently pull off from a cartoonishly gay guy and a rich, divorced alcoholic who sounds like she inhales helium between takes?

And now that Grace has married, I'm afraid it's completely jumped the shark. I don't expect this to last much longer.

But, it WAS excellent in its early seasons.
    I agree... the older episodes are a lot better... I can't get into it anymore...
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

I bought Season 2 on Saturday and there was quite a few episodes I hadn't seen yet. I loved the ones where Jack comes out to his mom on Thanksgiving and the one where he helps the little elementary school kid, John, who's gay.

Drain my brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    I bought Season 2 on Saturday and there was quite a few episodes I hadn't seen yet. I loved the ones where Jack comes out to his mom on Thanksgiving and the one where he helps the little elementary school kid, John, who's gay.
    Season 2's out!? No way! I'm so happy... I gotta look for it!
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

'Will & Grace' Star Messing Gives Birth

http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/arti...px?news=155162

yay she gave birth. when i read the teaser i thought they meant the final four episodes. But it was final four of the season. Big sigh.
    Now it's "Will & Grace" — and baby. Debra Messing, co-star of the NBC sitcom, gave birth to a son Wednesday. The baby weighed 5 pounds and 14 ounces and was 19 inches long, publicist Annett Wolf said Thursday. It's the first child for Messing and her husband, screenwriter Daniel Zelman.
    Last week, NBC announced that Messing's doctor had asked her to stay off her feet for the remainder of her pregnancy, which led to her absence from the season's final installments.

Wolf said Messing would return in the summer in time to start shooting episodes for next season.

———

On the Net:

http://www.nbc.com/Will—&—Grace/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by ClaraBella
    I have only seen three or four episodes so I am totally out of the loop on this but I thought that one episode where Will accidentally tells Jack that he had an affair with one of Jack's ex-boyfriends and Jack refuses to speak to Will so Will sets out to reunite Jack with his ex and meanwhile Karen talks grace into buying a wonderbra filled with water and while she is at a fancy artshow her bra springs a leak, well I thought that was hysterical. Maybe its just me?????????
    I love that episode aswell and strangely enough the very episode is on now!

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    Just to add something else. I can't believe Europe already has season 3. I want it!!
    Season 4 just got released last week.
    Last edited by Fanatic277; 04-11-2004 at 12:48 PM.

ah why are they getting stuff earlier than us?? The show was taped in the US right?

man i want all of them.

Sean Hayes is not gay. He has a girlfriend. Or he said that in a interview.
    I loved him in Cat in the Hat. I want to watch April's Ashes just because he is in it.

Megan M. did a great job in Stealing Harvard. I want to watch Good Boy just because she is in it.
    She is my fav. on the show. I think she won an award for being the best comedian or something

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    ah why are they getting stuff earlier than us?? The show was taped in the US right?

man i want all of them.

Sean Hayes is not gay. He has a girlfriend. Or he said that in a interview.
    I loved him in Cat in the Hat. I want to watch April's Ashes just because he is in it.

Megan M. did a great job in Stealing Harvard. I want to watch Good Boy just because she is in it.
    She is my fav. on the show. I think she won an award for being the best comedian or something
    Yes, the show is taped in the US, i'm surprised it's being released earlier here. Usually we're behind, season 6 just started on TV here and we're a few seasons behind on alot of other shows!

Megan is my favourite on the show aswell, without her i probably wouldn't be watching the show. I'm not sure about the award for best comedian though, i know she won the Screen actor's guild award for best actress on a comedy beating Debra.

+ Reply to Thread