+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Will and Grace

I like to watch Will&Grace , what i don`t like is that the shows vary a lot in entertaining value.
    One show can be terribly funny and the next one is just plain dull.

And...do they have to introduce like three new characters with every episode ?

I agree with you on that one, Kyle. The show is funny, but I think it lacks consistency and direction.
    Check out My Journal
    Jasmine: No, Angel. There are no absolutes. No right and wrong.
    Haven't you learned anything working for the Powers? There are only choices.

I stopped watching this show. I love the characters, but I don't like the writing. I'm not sure what it is but I just stopped finding it funny.
    Life's in technicolor
    Blues and reds so bright
    But in all the rainbows of the world
    I'm still in black and white.
    -A.C. Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    In reference to Jack being gay, he's not. I saw an interview (or biography..not sure) with him and he's straight. I think he did a puffed dorito commercial too...the one where the doritos are being shot into the female model's mouth.. ??
    I know he did that Doritos 3-D commercial a while back, but I have no idea how that makes him straight. I'd be interested to see that interview/bio on him, though, because he's taken to not answering questions about sexuality, because it really isn't anyone's business, so I wouldn't think he would say anything regarding it in one interview

But, anywho, back to the show. I still love it, and for those of you who liked the earlier stuff, the first season is out on DVD and the second season comes out next month, I think on March 23rd, and I know I'm getting it.

Yes, i think he said he was seeing someone(referring to a woman) in an interview.
    I am SO going to get the second season on DVD

I'm surprised he would say that, but it doesn't affect me any, but yeah, I got the first season like as soon as it came out and I'll be getting Season 2 just as quick.

Yeah, i got the first season for Christmas. I am so surprised of what is from the first season.
    Its like the first episode he had like an 80s style hair do. Then episode two its all cut and clean looking.
    What confuses me most is the story line sometimes.
    But i know i am going to love it.
    what is your favourite episode?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    I know he did that Doritos 3-D commercial a while back, but I have no idea how that makes him straight. I'd be interested to see that interview/bio on him, though, because he's taken to not answering questions about sexuality, because it really isn't anyone's business, so I wouldn't think he would say anything regarding it in one interview
    I didn't say that the commercial "made him straight"... I was stating a fact that I knew he was in a commercial, probably because they showed during his interview a few other things he's been in. And, yes... he did say he was straight. But I can't remember where or who interviewed him. It was about a year and a half ago.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Season two comes out March 23, 2004 i think
    anyone going to get it.
    I want it!

Just to add something else. I can't believe Europe already has season 3. I want it!!

+ Reply to Thread