+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Will and Grace

Re: Will and Grace

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2683898;
    Um...what the hell is she wearing????????and why is she wearing it out in public??? Sheesh!
    What can I say? It looks comfortable and I'd wear it in public . Probably not in that colour, though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2684922;
    Isn't this like one of nightmares people report having... waking up and going out in public then suddenly realizing you still have your sleeping clothes on?

Seriously though.. remember when Debra Messing used to be considered one of the most stylish actresses in television, and always showed up on the Emmy red-carpet wearing some fabulous dress? Guess those days are gone
    I am sure she still is, when dressed for a public appearance, but she was on her own time. I think it is great when celebrities go about their business and do what they want to and just ignore the photographers.

Good for Debra!

Quote Originally Posted by SavhLaney;2685299;
    I am sure she still is, when dressed for a public appearance, but she was on her own time. I think it is great when celebrities go about their business and do what they want to and just ignore the photographers.

Good for Debra!
    And I think it's great when they give us something to laugh at, especially the ones who go on interviews and talk about how they'd never be seen in public "wearing just anything because fans expect a certain amount of glamor from us", which is a Debra Messing quote from a couple of years ago.

Good for Debra! A good laugh is good to have!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She was coming out of an airport....and she looks a bit red...I'm guessing painful sunburn outfit....

Has no one heard about the planned spinoff?

US TV - News - 'Will And Grace' spinoff in the works? - Digital Spy

This is great news!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3217254;
    Has no one heard about the planned spinoff?

US TV - News - 'Will And Grace' spinoff in the works? - Digital Spy

This is great news!
    I had not heard. I loved those characters on Will & Grace, so I look forward to checking out the spinoff. Like most spinoffs, I would guess this one could either be really great or completely tragic. I'm hoping for the former!!

Hmm...I'm a huge W&G fan, but I'm ambivalent. Jack and Karen are two of the funniest comic characters ever created, but I don't know if they would work as the main characters in a weekly show. I'd love to see them on TV again, but if the writing isn't up to (or better than) W&G standards, it shouldn't be done.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, as the minor characters they were great in their way, but whenever they were the stars of an episode I tended to find them wearing...their kind of one note themes got old fast I thought. And Karen's voice.... nails on a chalkboard...was really relieved when I saw the actress interviewed once and realized that was not her "real" voice. I know some people watched the show just for them, but I really liked Will and Grace much more.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3217846;
    And Karen's voice.... nails on a chalkboard...was really relieved when I saw the actress interviewed once and realized that was not her "real" voice. I know some people watched the show just for them, but I really liked Will and Grace much more.
    You know, in the first few episodes of the show, she spoke in a slightly exaggerated version of her natural voice. And then it just got shriller and shriller. I guess everyone thought it was funny, but I found it annoying, too!

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3217574;
    Hmm...I'm a huge W&G fan, but I'm ambivalent. Jack and Karen are two of the funniest comic characters ever created, but I don't know if they would work as the main characters in a weekly show. I'd love to see them on TV again, but if the writing isn't up to (or better than) W&G standards, it shouldn't be done.
    I'll second that. W&G was brilliant. Karen and Jack were brilliant. They had better keep up the great work!

+ Reply to Thread