+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Will and Grace

I just love W&G! I actually had a great time watching the pre-finale where they showed goofs and the actors favorite scenes and such. It was a hoot!

Sorry, guys, but I didn't cry when Jack and Karen sang Unforgettable. It was very good, but they needn't have sung the entire song. Too long for the episode. It really brought things down and slowed the pace. If that is what the producers wanted, then it worked. But I found it difficult for them to pick up on the happiness again at the very end when it showed them having the drink in the bar.

Unfortunately, I happend to guess already that the two children would meet and marry like W&G did, so the finale really wasn't a big event. I hate that when that happens!

I really enjoyed watching the cast on Oprah the other day...she did a good job with the gang!
    -------------------
    "It was ugly. I mean, literally, like organs were being cried up."
    Debra Messing, to Oprah Winfrey, on the emotional toll of filming the last scene of Will & Grace, which ends its eight-season run on Thursday. (Getty)
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Hey, what happened to Stan's fortune? I mean, why was Karen penniless? Sorry, like I said, I missed the first half hour! ARGH! I may suck it up and buy the finale DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Hey, what happened to Stan's fortune? I mean, why was Karen penniless? ...
    As I recall, it turned out that Stan's fortune was a "borrowed" one, i.e., he owed so much to so many, to the point that said fortune was wiped out. If I got that wrong, then would someone please correct me?

Cat

Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    As I recall, it turned out that Stan's fortune was a "borrowed" one, i.e., he owed so much to so many, to the point that said fortune was wiped out. If I got that wrong, then would someone please correct me?

Cat
    Thanks Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Hey, what happened to Stan's fortune? I mean, why was Karen penniless? Sorry, like I said, I missed the first half hour! ARGH! I may suck it up and buy the finale DVD.

For anyone who missed it, I guess they are reairing it this week. Just the one hour finale. But it would be nice to catch! (without having to cough up some cash)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    For anyone who missed it, I guess they are reairing it this week. Just the one hour finale. But it would be nice to catch! (without having to cough up some cash)
    Thanks for the heads up! NBC's website shows that it'll repeat tomorrow at 8 p.m. Eastern (7 Central). Yay! I don't have to buy it. Thanks again!

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    I guess I'm not in the mainstream here. They talked so much about destiny and I actually thought that it wasn't Will and Grace's destiny as much as it was about their children or grandchildren destiny. There was a Stephen King novel that ended like that once. Like everything that happened was there just so that Will and Grace would end up having THOSE children. After the children were born then there was no reason for Destiny to intervine again. I can't remember the Stephen King book, but I recall that the end the hero ran into a building to save people and one of the people that was in the building eithe wrote or was "the gunslinger". Anyone know what I'm talking about? Anyway maybe that book just warped my view of destiny. I guess it makes more sense that W&G had to be apart in order to make their lives work.
    Do I look like a dumb blonde to you? Ha! the joke's on you because I'm not as smart as I look.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Will and Grace

Um...what the hell is she wearing????????and why is she wearing it out in public??? Sheesh!

Link Here

Still in vacation mode? A caftan-wearing Debra Messing gives son Roman, 3, a boost as the mother-son duo exit the Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

hmmmmm they should check her for contraband.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2683898;
    Um...what the hell is she wearing????????and why is she wearing it out in public??? Sheesh!
    Isn't this like one of nightmares people report having... waking up and going out in public then suddenly realizing you still have your sleeping clothes on?

Seriously though.. remember when Debra Messing used to be considered one of the most stylish actresses in television, and always showed up on the Emmy red-carpet wearing some fabulous dress? Guess those days are gone
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread