+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    Ok, I wish some one would recap this - I searched for it on Tivo in mid May after catching 3 episodes - accidently. I really liked it and it will fill the LOST void.

any recaps anywhere? I also missed the june 5the premeire - bummer - I will check to see if the are replaying it this week. My TIvo is now set for Sundays!
    Rumi:

The season premiere will be shown again tonight (6/7/05 - Tues) at 9pm EST and again on Friday June 10th at 10:30am EST. The season finale from last year will be shown Wed, Jun 8th at 1200am if you need to catch up.

For all things 4400, the USA network has a good show site with episode guide and replay schedules. The 4400 Website
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    And what was the deal with the genius who talked? Was the whole purpose of the tower to unlock that in him so he could somehow work to unlock the rest of the 4400?
    I believe the purpose of the 4400 is to unlock the power within for all people, not only the 4400. This man that was somehow re-instated back to his normal-self because of that tower will help the 4400 Center achieve that. Well, at least that's what I understood.

about that guy (billy campbell) who is loaded and trying to "help" the 4400... are we even sure he was one of the 4400? has that been confirmed? i know he went on tv and said he was one of them - and had disappeared in 2002 - but are we sure?

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Well, apparently the government had him in detention with the rest of them. The returnees were gathered up off the beach by the government and examined, before they were returned to the general public. If he had been some sort of poseur, they government could disproved his claim easily.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I don't remember seeing Jordan Collier in the first episode with the other detainees. I am pretty sure he was not introduced until an episode or two in. Doesn't mean he wasn't one of the 4400 because I think he is but just that his story arc didn't begin in the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    about that guy (billy campbell) who is loaded and trying to "help" the 4400... are we even sure he was one of the 4400? has that been confirmed? i know he went on tv and said he was one of them - and had disappeared in 2002 - but are we sure?
    What has my interest is that Collier seems to know who is who with the 4400. As in, what their "gift" is... and he knows what is up with Lily's baby too. When no one else does... He just seems to know way too much about the others. And that is what I like to know... is how does he know so much more than the rest?

Gaby I don't think Collier knows anything greater than any other 4400 returnee. I will have to go back and watch season 1 but I am pretty sure that Sean told him of his powers and I definitely remember Lilly and Richard telling him that Lilly was not pregnant before she was abducted. He had no idea beforehand that there was anything different about Lilly's pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Rumi:

The season premiere will be shown again tonight (6/7/05 - Tues) at 9pm EST and again on Friday June 10th at 10:30am EST. The season finale from last year will be shown Wed, Jun 8th at 1200am if you need to catch up.

For all things 4400, the USA network has a good show site with episode guide and replay schedules. The 4400 Website
    Thanks Speedbump - good info
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    What has my interest is that Collier seems to know who is who with the 4400. As in, what their "gift" is... and he knows what is up with Lily's baby too. When no one else does... He just seems to know way too much about the others. And that is what I like to know... is how does he know so much more than the rest?
    He could know who is who, by doing research for his book. My other hypothesis is that he is working for whoever took the 4399 others to sort of be their "eyes" on earth.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

My other hypothesis is that he is working for whoever took the 4399 others to sort of be their "eyes" on earth.
    What a great hypothesis! It works too. He's saying that everyone can unleash their inner 4400 which may be the only way the human race survives.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread