+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The 4400

I'd like to hear more about the future and how they came about abducting the 4400.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

USA is showing the whole last season, beginning now (1pm) until 7pm.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    CNN.com has a story about the villian today. No real spoilers but good reminders of what was going on.

Great episode last night. Just fantastic! Isabelle (the baby) sure gave them hell in the woods last night. I would hate to be her parents when she becomes a teenager and they have to ground her for breaking curfew.

I was wondering how the ripple effect was going to play out. What a great twist on the professor.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    It was pretty cool to see both Summer Glau (Firefly and the upcoming Serenity) and Jeffrey Combs (Re-Animator) in the show. Jeffrey's part was somewhat limited (though of importance) that I wonder if he will be appearing again.
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 06-06-2005 at 09:54 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

well, i sat and watched every episode from last season and the 2 new epis from this season and i have to say, LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!

I'm with ya! There were tons of good stuff in the new episode. Very curious to what Jordan is up to as well as if Maia knew her mom was going to read her diary. The baby is also very creepy!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby
    The baby is also very creepy!

The baby was a little too quick in killing. I just found that a little disturbing.

One of my questions might've been answered tonight. It looks like Richard is the baby's father.

Ok, I wish some one would recap this - I searched for it on Tivo in mid May after catching 3 episodes - accidently. I really liked it and it will fill the LOST void.

any recaps anywhere? I also missed the june 5the premeire - bummer - I will check to see if the are replaying it this week. My TIvo is now set for Sundays!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf

One of my questions might've been answered tonight. It looks like Richard is the baby's father.
    Maybe ... but I'm still not confident of that.

I'm still waiting for them to give us an idea of what Richard's special "talent" is.

The episode had some good stuff in it, but it was too long. They could have made it an hour and gotten the story done just as well.

And what was the deal with the genius who talked? Was the whole purpose of the tower to unlock that in him so he could somehow work to unlock the rest of the 4400?

+ Reply to Thread