+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: The 4400

Re: The 4400

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2484685;
    I wonder if Isabelle really would die if she took Promicin or if that's something they told her so she wouldn't try.
    Originally, when the people from the future took Tom and gave him the shot intended for him to inject Isabelle, they told him it was the only way to stop her. I was surprised to see she is still alive for this season. I am thinking that they told her the truth, but the only way we will know for sure is if she is given more promicin. Isabelle says she is supposed to do bad things, and didn't she imply that the future people may be coming back for her and that was why she wants to be around Jordan for protection against them?

I've already deleted last weeks episode, so I may have interpreted this incorrectly. I disliked her so much I wanted her gone from this season, she seems slightly more likeable at the moment, but I don't trust her - she has lost her abilities and yet she told Tom where to go to find that picture of Alana. It's confusing isn't it, either there is a lack of story continuity or they have a hidden agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2485019;
    I disliked her so much I wanted her gone from this season, she seems slightly more likeable at the moment, but I don't trust her
    Exactly. I still don't like her, but she's far less annoying than last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2484764;
    My guess is that either TIIC lied to Isabelle so that she wouldn't try to take Promicin to regain her abilities, or that her "allergy" or whatever isn't permanent. I'm guessing that Isabelle will be powered-up again before the season ends.
    Yeah, I had the same thought.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Tonight was a REALLY good episode.

Hope they'll keep the things going.

Previews announcer for next weeks show says 2 won't make it out alive and then you see a blanket being raised over what looks like the head of Tom and Diana's boss. Jordan looks like he is going to do something to Tom, looks like an evil smile; Isabelle is acting like she is clueless; Shawn looks like he has shattered glass exploding behind him, at him(?) Isabelle is freaking...... Please don't get rid of my favorites: Tom, Diana, or Shawn. Please!! Take boss lady and Isabelle instead!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I'm warming up to Boss lady so keep her around. But then, who's expendable? Diana's bf?
    I also enjoyed tonight's ep. Very well done. I wonder though, is Rieland(sp?) still alive?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wonder if any other 4400 have had babies and if that child has any powers. I sorta like the idea of people coming into their powers at puberty making it easier to deal with cause they are older and slighty more mature. Liked that Maia lied, that was a nice touch. How old is she by the way 12?? she sure had a growth spurt since last year, this keeps going and we won't be able to recognize her by the end of the show.

Doesn't it smack of total hypocrisy that the government does not want the populace to use promicin or their powers and yet is engineering 'supersoldiers' and you know that intell agencies are also producing 'superspies'.

Seriously, not everyone will want to take promicin and even if they did we have so many people in this overpopulated world a 50% reduction would really not hurt, in fact it would help those other species that are on the endangered list. As it is I heard that the Chinese government deliberately let AIDS in to the country as a means of reducing the population. So what is worse???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Interesting points, Bearcata!
    Yes, the 4400 promicin issue does smack of total hypocrisy, but it mirrors the hypocrisy existing in our government today. Like how we're supposed to be a "free country," yet the government insists on taking away our constitutional rights via the so-called Patriot Act, and playing Big Mommy by deciding for us at what age we can drink certain beverages, which herbs we can use for whatever purposes, and controlling medications to drive up prices. Among other things.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

The fact that the boss lady is suddenly a likable character makes me think she could be one who dies. It has more impact if we actually like her.

This was a good episode. I really like Maia and what the writers do with her character.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I was going to comment about the super soldiers(brings back memories), I think they started this project with them last year in which they were to take promicin and the rest is as was shown. I could've sworn it was the plan of last year's villian(who employed Isabelle), his name just escapes me.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread