+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: The 4400

Re: The 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2458155;
    His [the actor's] name isn't in the credits.
    That's weird because they do have him on the official 4400 website. Maybe he'll be back later on. I see that Mahershalalhashbaz Ali (the actor who plays Richard) is currently filming a new movie. I just hope he comes back.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

He's on the run, seeing as (iirc) he also facilitated the release of promicin.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fogey

I think this show could be SO MUCH better then it actually is... but I still watch it.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Okay, stupid non-story related question, during the gallery opening scene, what was the song playing? It's been driving me crazy trying to identify it.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2461149;
    Okay, stupid non-story related question, during the gallery opening scene, what was the song playing? It's been driving me crazy trying to identify it.
    "A Place In Time"

Written by Robert Phillips & Tim Paruskewitz

Performed by Amanda Abizaid

Oh oh, you meant the theme song, right?? If not, then oops. I jumped the gun.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez;2462647;
    "A Place In Time"

Written by Robert Phillips & Tim Paruskewitz

Performed by Amanda Abizaid

Oh oh, you meant the theme song, right?? If not, then oops. I jumped the gun.
    Yeah, sorry, not the Opening Titles/Theme song, but the song playing during the art gallery scene in this weeks episode. Thanks though.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Chorita KaBoom;2462741;
    Yeah, sorry, not the Opening Titles/Theme song, but the song playing during the art gallery scene in this weeks episode. Thanks though.

Oops. Well, in that case.......I can't help ya.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Gosh, April got a cool ability. Too bad that those truths wont always be pleasant.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I just finished watching the first 3 episoded of the 4th season. Sometimes I wonder if the writers/producers know where they are going with the show. Still I was intrigued. Interesting to note that Maia really had a growth spurt, I wonder how being a tween will effect her character as opposed to being young helpless girl. Shawn looks a little haggard, loosing his boyish good looks. Wasn't he blonde before, cause he looks brunett how? Kyle, interesting how yucky looking he was during the first 3 seasons and now he is getting a growth spurt and his face is changing and becoming very interesting.

Now comments about the characters. Diana, came across very wishy washy, I wonder if she will even stay in that relationship she has with Ben. Tom, what are the future PTB doing playing with Alana??? Kyle and his power, that is a very wacked spirit guide.

The story, Isabell free and perphaps a change of consciene. Did the government try to psych her out saying she was allergic to promicin and truly she is not?? The federal government passed a law saying that anyone caught being promicin positive will be put in jail for life. A bit extreme isn't it? I do wish that the show would show if promicin has gone over the border into Mexico and Canada and overseas and report how the governments are reacting.

Powers, personally I think some of the powers are pretty wacked. I mean most people note that paranormal powers include, telepathy, empathy, healing, mediums, touch sensitives, telekinetics etc... but some of the powers produced here are pretty wacked and to me make no sense just useful for the progression of the story.

Oh, considering that properly a good 70 to 80 percent of the population with try promicin and if the survival rate is supposed to be 50%, if nothing else that will reduce overcrowding on the planet and anything that helps Mother Earth can't be all bad, but putting all the people who took promicin in jail is rediculous. The expense of putting perphaps half of your population into lifetime lockup is a logistical nightmare, you are talking about making the US one big prison with a good 40% of the populution under lock and key. Who is going to pay for all that???? The logistics are staggering. What happens in other countries that are not so liberal. Mass executions????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2465853;
    Gosh, April got a cool ability. Too bad that those truths wont always be pleasant.
    Though it's not an issue now, when April hits the "gravity takes over" years, she'll be wise to not ask "Do these jeans make my butt look fat?"
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread