+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: The 4400

Re: The 4400

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2349743;
    We missed most of last season. Anyone know if its out on DVD yet?
    myrosiedog I was just on TV Guide online checking the start times of the 4400 and Dead Zone and when you click on the 4400 listing the popup box has a message that reads that season 1 is on DVD only $19.99. Season 2 is also on DVD and $38.99. I didn't see anything for season 3 but did not go looking. This info may be too late but maybe it will help. Paramont made the DVD's. Good Luck

Oh, the show repeats again tonight at midnight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

wow, no responses at all after the new season's start!

Am I the only one watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2443990;
    wow, no responses at all after the new season's start!

Naaawwww, you are not the only one watching. I just happened to be out of town and taped it so it will be a bit before the comments come. 'Sides Celebrity Fit Club 5 finale was on last night and I had to watch it more then once and analyze all the contestents and that takes time.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I liked the first episode. I'm still wondering about the girl in the park. Id venture on to say that it was tptb except, why would they advocate for someone to use artificial promicin? Or it could've been Jordan since he created this whole promicin mess. I wonder what April is going to be up to this season.
    I also noticed that Mahershalalhashbaz Ali is no longer in the credits. Same for Karina Lombard.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1;2443990;
    I recorded it, too. I was doing lesson plans with the TV on in the background, so not much of it made sense. But I did make my hubby laugh during a break by putting on my black hoodie with the hood pulled over my head.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

It's on tape but I haven't had time to watch it yet.

I DVR'd it and finally had the chance to watch it last night. It took a little while, though, for me to remember everything that happened last season.

From the moment they showed the girl in the park talking to Kyle, I knew she wasn't really who she claimed to be - she definitely had an agenda. I just don't know if what she had him do will ultimately turn out to be good or bad.

I also really like when Kevin asked Jordan if he was having "messiah envy" - or something like that.

And the painting at the end . . . does that mean there's no chance of Alana coming back? I took it to mean that the time that "they" sent her back to was in the last 1800's (since the painting was from 1885), and therefore she was no longer a part of Tom's present or his future.

Thoughts?
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2444265;
    But I did make my hubby laugh during a break by putting on my black hoodie with the hood pulled over my head.
    Whoever made those hoodies made a lot of money from that episode...

I thought the premiere was great.

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    From the moment they showed the girl in the park talking to Kyle, I knew she wasn't really who she claimed to be - she definitely had an agenda. I just don't know if what she had him do will ultimately turn out to be good or bad.
    I love it. I hope they keep us guessing for a while.

And the painting at the end . . . does that mean there's no chance of Alana coming back? I took it to mean that the time that "they" sent her back to was in the last 1800's (since the painting was from 1885), and therefore she was no longer a part of Tom's present or his future.
    I took it that way, too.

I finally watched. There were a few things I'd forgotten since the season finale but overall it was good. Glad that there wasn't much Isabel as she really starting grating on my nerves last season.

The actress playing Maya has really gone through a growth spurt!

FORT Fogey

Hmm, this episode was interesting...just interesting....

This is an ANOTHER one person episode while I keep waiting for some bigger explanation of some sort.

+ Reply to Thread