+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fogey
    Ohh I love love smalleville and my daughter does too.. we have a good friend who looks just like Clark and she always asks if tonight we are going to watch the show with Dean on it..
    I think Lana is just beautiful and precious.. Its funny how the town just accepts all the meteor freaks running around! Cracks me up that it is the way to explain all the freaky things that happen,,oh just another meteor mutant..la la la...
    I love the theme song to the show! And I think the casting is great.. I thought last weeks with the heat vision (repeat ) was so funny how he learned about that ability,,, woo hooo

ooh, i don't think that smallville is just playing to a female audience as i know several guys who REALLY like the show. my bf would never sit through say, dawson's creek, but watches smallville weekly with me. it's a great story.

re: kyla and the wolf episode, i was sad she died, though i believed her to be the wolf as well. she and clark made a much better couple than i believe clark and lana or clark and chloe would. he's extraordinary... they are ordinary. i liked the chemistry between clark and kyla much better. also, i'm terribly tired of all snide remarks and guilt trips that lana and chloe are doling out. they are both on my last nerve.

ready for the repeats to be over...

and firegirl... if you know someone that looks just like clark (tom welling) you should JUMP on that!!!

Originally posted by firegirl
    Its funny how the town just accepts all the meteor freaks running around! Cracks me up that it is the way to explain all the freaky things that happen,,oh just another meteor mutant..la la la...
    It just seems strange that freaky stuff like that doesn't phase anyone in the town. It's pretty much like Buffy, the Vampire Slayer where everyone just goes about their business when they see vampires and other monsters running around. But I still like both shows. They are fun to watch.

Sher, I also can't stand Lana when she makes those accusatory comments to Clark about being mysterious and keeping secrets from her. That girl just needs to give it a break. I like Chloe better.

FORT Fogey
    I like Lana,, and since she doesn't know what we know I bet he does seem mysterious,, oh well just wondering how does she become Lois.. is she the future lois lane? hmmmmmm

oh and sher,, don't think I haven't,, its just that he is the same age as well,, but hey nothing wrong w/a little fun !

I think Lana's last name is Lang or something like that. Even if for some dorky stupid reason she changes it to her biological Dad's name it would be Small or Smallville or whatever
    I suck with names
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

i actually think that clark, his parents and lex are the only ones that play into the future superman.... clark meets lois. lana will just have to be a girl from his past, as will chloe

Originally posted by shersidhe

and firegirl... if you know someone that looks just like clark (tom welling) you should JUMP on that!!!
    Sher, how could you say that? Bill and firegirl are engaged. Have you not heard the news?

no, i had not. i MUST find more time to spend at the fort.

Another repeat this week!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

i know, i'm tired of repeats, too.

+ Reply to Thread