+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Re: Smallville

There are 5 episodes left.

Anyway, while the other Lionel is one sick puppy, like how we are seeing perhaps the precursor to Superboy in Connor Kent. The ending was totally chilling, Lionel and Darkseid working together? what a concept. Oh, the poor world.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

like how we are seeing perhaps the precursor to Superboy in Connor Kent
    I hadn't thought of that angle. He was cute though and I liked this week's story. Hilarious when Clark realized that Connor wasn't going to be quite "in control" of his powers upon seeing Lois. Again Clark has to learn that "protecting" someone by lying to them rarely works out in your favor.

I'm bored with Lionel's antics and I floved how Tess took him down. I really thought she should have added a "how's this for inferior!" comment.

new eps on anyone watching?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was wondering how those rumors about bringing back Clark's dad would play out---I thought maybe a dream, but this was a good use--and allowed for some natural aging as well.
    I missed the bit where he explained to Clark how he lost the farm and Martha--did anyone else see it? Darn those bathroom runs!
    I did think it was a bit too much of tying everything up with a pretty ribbon to send Clark Luthor back to his own universe to make amends and turn into a good guy---given that according to Lois every citizen is carrying a bit of green kryptonite I'm not sure how he can use his powers to help.

Finale is on May 13 and 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I was wondering how those rumors about bringing back Clark's dad would play out---I thought maybe a dream, but this was a good use--and allowed for some natural aging as well.
    I missed the bit where he explained to Clark how he lost the farm and Martha--did anyone else see it? Darn those bathroom runs!
    I did think it was a bit too much of tying everything up with a pretty ribbon to send Clark Luthor back to his own universe to make amends and turn into a good guy---given that according to Lois every citizen is carrying a bit of green kryptonite I'm not sure how he can use his powers to help.
    During the meteor shower the farm's fields caught on fire and he lost his crops and he was never able to recover from that. He said that Queen bought the farm after that and Jonathan never was able to get together enough cash to buy it back, in the process Martha left.

As far as Clark Kent sending Clark Luthor back to his universe and to his Jor-el, Clark Luthor is not in a position to help anyone, but he is in a position to learn from Jor-el and get to know a father figure other than Lex Luthor. Still considering how brutal Jor-el could be, this match up of father and son might be a better match up then our universe's Clark and Jor-el as they had many arguments over certain moral issues. Still at this point it is Clark Luthor's decision on what he decides to do with the opportunity he has been given.

PS: 3 single episodes left with a 2 hour finale on May 13th, 2011.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-17-2011 at 08:12 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks! I've watched this from the start, although I tuned out for a bit when the whole Justice League thing came on...I never read those comics so they meant nothing to me.

I confess - the commercials they're airing for the finale while they're playing the real Superman theme music kinda gets me a little emotional. I can't believe I've been watching this show for 10 years!!!

Wasn't this week's episode directed by TW? And I think next week's is directed by Justin H.

What do we have left, 2 episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    What do we have left, 2 episodes?
    There are 4 episodes left, 4/29/11, 5/6/11 and a 2 hour(episode) finale on 5/13/11.

+ Reply to Thread