+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

JTT...no...never again. :nono Next week's episode looks mighty promising though.

I agree, Mike! He wasn't that good, and the episode wasn't either, imo. Hopefully, next week's will be better.

i loved the "ryan" episode... and yeah, it made me cry when he died, too. if you guys haven't seen the first season's ryan episode, i hope they replay it for you or you can rent it on dvd or something. ryan and clark were perfect brothers.

re: lex's brother. i don't think he died as lionel implied. i think he's alive and well and that lionel still has contact with him.

ewwwwwww. didn't like johntaytom x 2. and i really hated that chloe and lana just took everything jtt took as the truth and were constantly doubting clark. hello!! you KNOW clark! give what he says a freakin' chance! i loved the end when he called both of the girls on their mistrust and walked out after he'd said his piece. the smug grin on his face was priceless.

you know, i'm loving that this show hasn't been showing repeats yet like a lot of the other shows have! i think smallville will just keep getting better and better...

I still haven't seen the end of the Ryan episode!

I actually like JTT

I too loved Clark calling the girls on their mistrust! They certainly were not expecting that! GO CLARK!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

This week's episode was pretty good.

I knew the whole time that Kyla was the wolf though. I didn't think it'd be the grandfather.

Well, Lex found the little area where the octogon fits. That's the reason that he saved the caves. Lionel sure is curious.

It was really sad when Kyla died, but I'm just glad that Clark didn't get a chance to be that involved with her. He needs to be with either Lana or Chloe. Plus, Kyla kinda bugged me.

So...Clark's arrival to earth was fortold to an ancient tribe. I wonder what things we'll learn using that evidence.

I gotta say that I just don't get this show. He is SUPERMAN yet he spends whole episodes trying not to use his powers? It needs about 50 times more action and 10 times less talking for my tastes.
    It's funny to read your posts because if they didn't specifically mention Smallville by name, you could easily be talking about just about any soap opera.
    I have a feeling that they aren't going for the guy audience.

I do hope Smallville does well in the ratings so they will do other comic book hero shows.

I heard the producers in an interview say they thought the 2nd season wasn't very exciting and that they'd be putting much more action in season 3.

I gotta say that I just don't get this show. He is SUPERMAN yet he spends whole episodes trying not to use his powers? It needs about 50 times more action and 10 times less talking for my tastes.
    I know what you're getting at. It's a little Superman meets Dawson's Creek. But the whole point of Superman not using his powers is that they are new to him and he's uncomfortable with them.

It's kind of a cool premise. You're this kid who has these special powers. You can't really just BECOME Superman, there is a transition period. And that's what the show is about.

Same with Lex Luther. He didn't just become evil overnight.

It is a good show though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yeah...and just look at the two main girls. I mean, come on! Lana and Chloe are mighty hot!!!

Also, I have to say that some episodes have more action than others. Last night's wasn't one of the action-packed episodes.

"It's a little Superman meets Dawson's Creek"

Ah! Bingo! Ok that's why I don't like it. But it's cool you guys do...the world would be very boring if everyone liked the exact same things

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    I knew the whole time that Kyla was the wolf though. I didn't think it'd be the grandfather.
    Yep, that was so predictable.
    What a beautiful white wolf, although it seemed to be angry most of the time.

I was sad that Kayla died, but when she said that whoever wore that bracelet was Naman's (I think that was the name) true love, i knew she would probably die. We all know who his true love is. Lana!! I personally think Chloe would be a better choice for Clark.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    It's a little Superman meets Dawson's Creek. But the whole point of Superman not using his powers is that they are new to him and he's uncomfortable with them.
    Excellent way to sum it up, Miss F. I didn't think I would like this show cuz I hated Dawson's Creek, but I'm really enjoying it.

+ Reply to Thread