+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2767686970717273747576777879808182838485 LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Re: Smallville

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4081222;
    I'm watching, or rather, taping, hope to catch up soon. I agree, Chloe has become a major force. They need to write her into the comics now if they havent'!
    Chloe will be in the comics but unfortunately she is dating Jimmy Olsen. Please rewrite that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just watched the 1st 2 episodes of the season and I'm not happy about the Chloe situation either. So her not being on is a result of her trading placed with Oliver?

So is Clark finally gonna fly this season because it sure looks like it on the opening credits when he's holding Lois.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;4081630;
    Just watched the 1st 2 episodes of the season and I'm not happy about the Chloe situation either. So her not being on is a result of her trading placed with Oliver?

So is Clark finally gonna fly this season because it sure looks like it on the opening credits when he's holding Lois.
    Looks like. I always find the Chloe arcs the best part of series as she is the one that has grown the most and yet does not reap the rewards for all her efforts. Lois just walks into Chloe's dream job. Lois gets Clark, Chloe's secret love for all these yrs. Clark yells at Chloe who has protected him all these yrs. Jimmy her husband despises her for being a meter freak and for being smarter then him. Unfortunately he dies on her. Still she deserves better.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4081784;
    Looks like. I always find the Chloe arcs the best part of series as she is the one that has grown the most and yet does not reap the rewards for all her efforts. Lois just walks into Chloe's dream job. Lois gets Clark, Chloe's secret love for all these yrs. Clark yells at Chloe who has protected him all these yrs. Jimmy her husband despises her for being a meter freak and for being smarter then him. Unfortunately he dies on her. Still she deserves better.
    Well, Oliver isn't chopped liver, even if he is Lois' leavings. He seems to really like her and respect her. Unless I'm behind enough in my tape watching that that is no longer true.
    I hope the comics have her wind up with Oliver also. Too bad to kill of Jimmy, who I always liked in the comics, but hey,... omelets, eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4082133;
    Well, Oliver isn't chopped liver, even if he is Lois' leavings. He seems to really like her and respect her. Unless I'm behind enough in my tape watching that that is no longer true.
    I hope the comics have her wind up with Oliver also. Too bad to kill of Jimmy, who I always liked in the comics, but hey,... omelets, eggs.
    Finally she get something really good in her life and she has to sacrifice herself to save him.

Finally watched eps 2 & 3. Liked Lois in Africa, and her meeting and sharing with Carter Hall. Setting up for the Isis episode and a future Suicide Squad, with Deadshot marking Green Arrow, Clark and Carter (Hawkman). Liked seeing Kara aka Supergirl aka the Maiden of Might. in the third ep. Looks thinner, maybe too thin in the face. Liked the Glorious Godfrey angel and the implied Darkseid. Didn't like that Oliver revealed that he was Green Arrow. Where are the writers going with that?

I havent had time to watch the new episodes yet, but if Chloe is dead then I am not going to bother. Please let me know if she made a huge sacrifice and didn't come back so I can erase this off my DVR.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;4085681;
    I havent had time to watch the new episodes yet, but if Chloe is dead then I am not going to bother. Please let me know if she made a huge sacrifice and didn't come back so I can erase this off my DVR.
    Nope she is not dead but they are dropping little hints here and there in the eps about what she did. I just watched the High School Reunion episode and she leaves a text message at the end of the show. Cute. Also like how the writers integrated the past, present and future and how Brainiac became Brainiac 5. I think it is best to tape the shows and watch it in batches of 2or 3 episodes. You can really see the story telling and the little arcs the writers and producers are putting in. In fact in the previous episode where Kara is trying to teach Clark to fly and he fails, in this episode he actually accomplishes it but does not realize he did it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

When he was dancing with Lois in the barn you mean? I just caught the end of the show, haven't watched the whole tape yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4085732;
    I think it is best to tape the shows and watch it in batches of 2or 3 episodes. You can really see the story telling and the little arcs the writers and producers are putting in. In fact in the previous episode where Kara is trying to teach Clark to fly and he fails, in this episode he actually accomplishes it but does not realize he did it.
    This is exatly what we do. We DVR the show and watch them like every 2-3 episodes in a cluster. It makes it more entertaining to us than watching it every week. Yay Clark can fly!

+ Reply to Thread