+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 85 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Re: Smallville

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3226808;
    I think we need more green arrow screen time-- I can't get enough of him, what a freaking hottie!

Now, um, the story:
    Lana and all the crap around her storyline should have been over in season 3. What a bore-especially when everyone knows who Clark is meant to be with!
    And why can't they just let Chloe and clark hook-up (for real, no alternate universes, dreams, etc) for a few of us chlark fans? Is that too much to ask? And really, clark kent is superman, get him some more women in the picture (and I don't mean when he is in the equivalent of a red rock roid' rage). thats all i ask.
    I so totally agree with you. Chloe is it, she would be the perfect mate for Superman because she can handle both sides. What a team they would make.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3226994;
    I so totally agree with you. Chloe is it, she would be the perfect mate for Superman because she can handle both sides. What a team they would make.
    How awesome was chloe walking away from the hospital bed during the last scene of the episode after taking care of business? I loved her in that hardcore role! I am a true chloe fan-- none of that boring, useless lana for me.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know, I loved the idea, floated a season or so back when we thought Lois was dead, that Chloe would take on her name in tribute...so really it would be Chloe and Clark.... The way they've developed her character over time she's so much more interesting a woman than either Lana (ugh) or Lois (ok but no Chloe). Wake up and smell the coffee, Clark!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3227020;
    I know, I loved the idea, floated a season or so back when we thought Lois was dead, that Chloe would take on her name in tribute...so really it would be Chloe and Clark.... The way they've developed her character over time she's so much more interesting a woman than either Lana (ugh) or Lois (ok but no Chloe). Wake up and smell the coffee, Clark!
    Seriously, Chloe is why I watch the show. She would be such an awesome superhero. And, yeah, I was hoping Chloe and Clark would get together.

I can't believe how much better the show has gotten

getting rid of Kristen K was the best thing they ever did

and maybe they fired some of the writers and the soundman from the last few seasons

i would cringe and write the show off for the last few seasons

ALL episodes this season were completely watchable even with a meteor freak them

and i enjoy looking at the Tess (evil eyes) and Lois characters

Allison Mack is still very consistent and probably the best actor on there, even with some of the stupid parts they write for her

thumbs up to the people responsible for revamping the show this season so that i can watch again... DO NOT LET ME DOWN

I had sort of given up on this show in past seasons. I have to admit, I'm a little lost as to the big picture and what happened to Lex and Lana (I mean I know they are only doing a few eps, but I don't know what happened to their characters)...all of that aside, I have genuinely enjoyed the last few weeks. To me, to be able to step back into a show like that is a good sign. I'll never have time to sit down and watch the last few seasons, but I may nose out some online recaps to catch myself up now.

No new episodes until January 15th??

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3239318;
    No new episodes until January 15th??
    I know but unfortunately TV BigWigs do not bow to us TVholics they bow down to the idea that people do not watch TV during the holidays. What idiots.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I actually kind of like the no new shows thing--between family demands and possible short trips AND a chance to catch up on my piles of videotape I kind of welcome the break! I'm actually someone who enjoyed the writers's strike! Not forever, but for a couple of months, yeah, it was nice to not feel as though I'm falling ever further behind! And Smallville, since it is my third show at 8pm Thursdays, is one I'm always behind on... and forget Betty--I only ever catch up on that over the summer since I can't even tape it--2 VCRs is the limit!

January 15th, 2009

Yeah, Long Live the Legion. Smallville is back. Chloe's memory is back. The Legion was in the entire episode. Awesome. I must admit I have always had a crush on Lighting Lad and I didn't like how the writers portrayed him. I perfer the dark brooding hero. But I had to take one for the team and simply enjoyed the show. I must admit I do think the writers on this show do a fabulous job of reimagining populur heroes to fit into the Smallville "look and feel". It was even nice to see Lana again. I wonder if her secret is that she had either Lex's or Clark's baby??? Or imagine both??

+ Reply to Thread