+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Re: Smallville

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3004642;
    Huh.... so are they going to recast LEX??? Boy, that is going to be tough. Because I don't see how they can have Smallville w/o him, unless Clark is going into straight superhero mode and just have a different villian each week. Will be a very different show. Well, if he's coming back for the start of next season I guess they have something in mind... wait and see....patience....
    Both Lana and Lex will be back semi regularly for about 8 episodes each. They will not be full time.

Isn't James Marsters also supposed to be back as Brainiac for a couple of episodes?

Besides it is time for Clark to explode the transition of leaving childhood/high school/home behind and begin the first steps toward his destiny. That's what season 6 & 7 were doing. I truly hope the writers and producers are able to have a really satisfactory season 8 and then be done with it.

I also want to see the Legion of Super Heroes episode we were supposed to have season 7 but the writers strike screwed that up. We are also supposed to see Lori Lemuris, Kal-el's mermaid girlfriend. Lets explore more of the future Justice League.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3004878;
    I also want to see the Legion of Super Heroes episode we were supposed to have season 7 but the writers strike screwed that up. We are also supposed to see Lori Lemuris, Kal-el's mermaid girlfriend. Lets explore more of the future Justice League.
    That would be great if all this happens on the next season.

Dax

I was really bored with the finale. It wasn't as exciting as the others. The only parts I liked were the finale and Lana's video. It was lackluster for me.

I'm going to miss Lana but I have to admit she was rather boring lately. Clark bores me too so I hope with Lana leaving he can get a bit entertaining.

FORT Fanatic

Finally found this topic on page 5.

Anyone watch the premiere? I'm not sure if I loved it because it was entertaining or because we saw a wet Tom Welling. Either way if the first episode is anything to go on I'll enjoy this season just as much as last. Esp now that Lana is gone and Clark is free to explore other options. And I'm going to enjoy the addition of the Justice League (finally!).

My husband was super excited about the Justice League being on this season. I thought it was a slow episode but I'm still looking forward to see what's going to happen the rest of the season. So many shows to watch now, I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm excited about this season after watching the premiere. I think they are heading in a good direction.
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

I think it is past time Clark excepted his destiny and embraced it whole heartedly. You could actually feel Clark taking on his mantle and stepping up to be a man. Interesting how Chloe chose to leave the Daily Planet and reporting and go another path. Still I am disappointed in her choice of fiances. Jimmy Olsen is a a wussy wimp and does not accept Chloe for who she is. She has to hide who she is and that is not a good way to start a marriage. I hope she wises up and drops the loser. While the majority of the premiere was good and was setting up story arcs for the season I felt the ending was poor. Sending Bec to Bel Reve oh come on now, that was incredibly stupid. Lex Luthor and his company have been using Bel Reeve as holding pen to find meteor freaks and God knows what experiments they have been doing on the human population. That entire scene made absolutely no sense and it came across as a total betrayal of Bec by Clark and Chole. Still next week's episode looks interesting and a totally focused on the origin of Green Arrow.

so, i got around to the 2 eps and this season and so far it is watchable.. even with the meteor freak in ep 2

i think the fact that they finally decided to rid the show (at least for now) of all that Lana nonsense, the show is actually better now + the justice league storylines

Tess appears to be forming the anti-justice league... don't know how that will work out because isn't the street girl she recruited newly friends w/ Clark-Chloe?

maybe they are setting it up in the future where she meets up with Clark and co. for a showdown and she won't fight them.

i think if these are new writers (hoping), they have lots of good posibilities to work with. and also so far they layed off with the rediculous overdramatic music score they started using the past couple seasons.

hopefully they can continue with decent episodes throughout the season.

Interesting show, the set up for the alias of Superman and his costume. The cape was a really nice touch. What was incredibly spooky was the way Chloe dealt with the meteor freak; that was chilling.

I think we need more green arrow screen time-- I can't get enough of him, what a freaking hottie!

Now, um, the story:
    Lana and all the crap around her storyline should have been over in season 3. What a bore-especially when everyone knows who Clark is meant to be with!
    And why can't they just let Chloe and clark hook-up (for real, no alternate universes, dreams, etc) for a few of us chlark fans? Is that too much to ask? And really, clark kent is superman, get him some more women in the picture (and I don't mean when he is in the equivalent of a red rock roid' rage). thats all i ask.

+ Reply to Thread