+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Eh, this week's was nothing special. We do know that Lana's parents separated for a little while before she was born. Also, Principal Reynold's seems to have his eye out for Clark. He doesn't like Lex either...which doesn't help at all! One of more easily forgettable ones.

Next week...Clark's real mom comes back? Huh???

I thought tonights was OK. Not great, but still watchable.
    They wrapped it up too quickly in my opinion.
    What is up with next week? real mom? Must be someone who knows there is something special about him and wants to get him...but ofcourse they are talking about DNA testing which blows my theory
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I taped it, so I'll be watching it after work. I did see the previews and I was blown away by them. I don't know what that lady who is claiming to be Clark's mom is up to. I wonder how they're going to get off doing the DNA testing? Oh...Also, it seems that lady is Lex's mom and he might turn out to be Clark's brother! Not likely, but will make for an interesting show next week.

hi all... i've been kind of out of it the last couple of weeks, but i've still been watching smallville!

last week with byron was pretty good. i think the thing i've liked most about the last two episodes is that clark has pete now that he can just be himself with. i think it's funny that chloe was so into clark last season and so jealous of lana, yet this season she doesn't really seem to be into him so much and she and lana are best buds. i have no idea how that came to be.

i think the byron episode could have been better, actually. there was so much build up to the guy and then we barely got to see his potential. i would have loved an episode filled with battles between clark and byron.

this week... the grandfather's back, lana might have a living parent, girl sucks the youth outta guys to stay young. well, blah. i actually got up and made cookies through this episode. i didn't like the suck the youth plot since in season one there was a MUCH better episode that was very similar, except instead of sucking the youth out of the guys, the girl sucked the body fat from guys in order to maintain her weight. she's been overweight, then decided to make veggie shakes with veggies grown in some sort of fertilizer made with meteor rocks. she immediately lost all of her weight, but was always starving. good show.

i had a problem with this week's epi in not only was it pretty blah, but also, they didn't explain how or why the cheerleader stayed young. if she had been the same age in 1920, well.... that really has nothing to do with the "wall of weird" incidents that were all related to the meteor shower. so who was she and why was she of any significance? that was my biggest problem.

next week does look good. somehow it comes to be that lex and clark are possibly brothers.... but, what i'm thinking is that lionel knows something is special about clark and he wants as much info as possible. in season one, clark's parents have said directly, "clark, you know you can't give blood!" when there was a school blood drive headed by lana. he was all, "i know, i know." so they must be nervous about dna testing. besides, the man can take a bullet and only be left with a bruise. will they even be able to penetrate his skin with a needle?

also, i can't figure out how lex and clark could be brothers anyway b/c... lex's mom is dead and they show some woman saying, "i'm you mother." is she supposed to be some woman lionel had an affair with? whatever. . . at least it should be an interesting episode. last night's was simply disappointing. BUT! at least clark still looked hot!

I was wondering about the needle too, even typed a line about it, then realized they could get DNA with saliva. I think that's how they usually do it on Law and Order
    They will have to really stretch things to make them halfway believable next week.............what am I talking about? Believable? it is Smallville after all. And yes SHer, it's always nice to see clark no matter what is goinf on!

Tonights show was pretty good. I did not see Smallville when it started so it was great for me to see how the Clarks met the Luthors, and why Clark's dad hates Lionel.

Lionel is so hard on Lex. He just left him to fend for himself from that crazed lady. No wonder he is going to turn evil (at some point)

So where do you think that Lionel is hiding his other son? And what are his plans for him?

I think his other son may actually be dead, but who knows

I didn't watch Smallville from the beginning either, but I'm pretty sure this was our first glance into the "hatred" of Lionell.

I LOVED that Clark got really mad at Chloe. I like Chloe and all, but Clark had a right to be mad, and he never loses his cool, it was good for her to see what could happen when she digs so hard.

Lana, Lana, Lana...... Her story is driving me up a wll. I am glad that "could-be-pops" came to her at the end though.

I'm glad that they showed why Jonathan hates the Luthors so much. I also felt bad for that woman who was looking for her son. I wonder where he is...I don't think he's dead. I don't know why Lionel would lie to Lex about it though. Just another Luthor mystery, I guess.

I felt really bad for Chloe. It was so sweet when they made up though. I felt a connection there.

And Lana...I'm glad she made peace with that Henry Small character. There's still something missing about her parents though. They seem very mysterious to me.

Last night's episode was a sad one. I loved how Clark didn't give up when hope seemed to be gone, and still went to find that doctor. At least he bought his friend, a couple of more days to live. It was so sweet of Clark to take him up on the balloon ride. I still cried when they showed the empty room.

I agree...it was a sad episode. I think Clark would have been a good older brother for Ryan...if he had lived, of course. Clark's stubborn determination to save Ryan got to me a little bit, but I realized that he had good intentions. I'm glad he took Ryan for that balloon ride. He needed some peace.

+ Reply to Thread