+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fanatic

Re: Smallville

Considering how many shows CW lost last year they should hang on to Smallville for at least another year (I hope). CW, back when it was still the WB, used to be my #1 channel but now I watch only Smallville.

Even with Lana still around I'm enjoying this season. There needs to be more Clark vs. Lex though, you'd think with the animosity supposedly between the two and Lex's usual method of crushing his enemies Lex would have gone after Clark or at least tried to make his life miserable. Add onto that Lionel's affection for Clark and Lana living with Clark I'm baffled why Lex hasn't spent more time exacting revenge.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Watching reruns of Smallville, and I guess now new ones. There was some reference to Lana losing her tatoo... when did that happen?

I really didn't think Lex was going to kill Lionel but I guess I was wrong.

So what is wrong with Kara? She have a Brianiac implant?

There was supposed to be a Legion of Superheroes episode this season but due to the writers strike that got shoved aside. I do hope they do one for the 8th season. It would be really interesting to see how Saturn Girl, Lighting Lad and Cosmic Boy would be protrayed.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ah...the season 7 finale. Well, if it is a finale you might as well go out with a big bang and they certainly did.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I just watched the last three episodes last night. So now Lex knows who Clark is. I can't wait till the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3004112;
    I just watched the last three episodes last night. So now Lex knows who Clark is. I can't wait till the next season.
    Me, either. Unfortunately Lex won't be back next season. I guess he will guess star for the premiere and hopefully more, but he's not going to be a regular cast member after this season. (Neither is Lana or Kara.)
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne;3004305;
    Me, either. Unfortunately Lex won't be back next season. I guess he will guess star for the premiere and hopefully more, but he's not going to be a regular cast member after this season. (Neither is Lana or Kara.)
    I still have to catch up on my tapes, but how can that be? I mean I can see if Clark leaves Smallville he might leave some of those people behind, and just see Lois and Chloe in the big city, but Lex?

It was entirely his choice, and after 7 years, I can respect that.

A letter from Michael Rosenbaum:

Dear Smallville Fans,

Well, it's been seven wonderful years. Your support is what has made Smallville so successful, and I appreciate you all more than you know.

That being said, it is time for me to start the next chapter of my life and career. I hope that I gave you some enjoyment over the years, and that you found my portrayal of Lex Luthor to be satisfying. I am truly grateful, as Smallville fans are the best fans out there. I sincerely hope that you will continue to follow my career through my hair growth period and beyond.

I'm very excited about what the future holds, but certainly, Smallville will always be a part of me. I will definitely miss the greatest crew in the world, and the wonderful cast that has been like a family to me.

Thank you Al [Gough] and Miles [Millar] for creating the show. Thank you writers, producers, directors and editors. Thanks Tollin, Robbins and Davola for being there for the pilot. Thank you Peter Roth for employing me for ten years. Lisa Lewis, I miss you already. John Glover, thanks for helping me feel more comfortable touching other actors, while acting. Bizarre, but helpful.

Mostly, I want to thank Greg Beeman for directing the "Oh Sherry" video, by Steve Perry, back in the '80s.

Thanks crew. Thanks fans. Thanks Smallville.

I love you all,

Michael Rosenbaum
    SciFi, Fantasy, & Horror @ The Sanctuary

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Huh.... so are they going to recast LEX??? Boy, that is going to be tough. Because I don't see how they can have Smallville w/o him, unless Clark is going into straight superhero mode and just have a different villian each week. Will be a very different show. Well, if he's coming back for the start of next season I guess they have something in mind... wait and see....patience....

+ Reply to Thread