+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 85 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Re: Smallville 10/03/07

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2600981;
    Me too! I think she might be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    one of several
    and that'll be a plot point during one of the sweeps. I also wonder if Lex made
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a Clark clone or two

The supergirl thing is interesting but I'm not too enthused by the actress. Also find it odd that she miraculously comes stylishly dressed and knows the lingo even though she's 1) from another galaxy far far away and 2) was in suspended animation for 18 years.

Poor Chloe! The editor is right but he could have shown some tact. They have to set Lois up as an ace reporter though, after all how will she & Clark ever get together if she's not a reporter

Hasn't Clark flown already?

While in suspended animation she was hooked up to a learning program. Also she stole those clothes. Whan Lex first saw her she was wearing this flowy gown thing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Smallville

Uh...did I miss something? When did Clark tell Lana about his powers????

Liked the October 11th, 2007 episode, Eva Pigford, winner of America's Next Top Model cycle 3 was a guest star. Eva now goes under the name Eva Marcille. She did a great job as a villan. At first I did not even recognize her as she now has straight shoulder length hair, but one thing I can say is that she can act.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Last season Lana saw Clark doing super stuff while he was with Chloe, so she found out herself.
    Would Lex REALLY be nice if everyone would just tell him the truth? What was that that was being set up about some money that Lana took from Lex to escape, that Clark doesn't know about? Is Clark really going to care? Why should she lie about it?

the whole Lana china/ clone storyline was the most rediculous thing smallville has come up with

----

i recognized Eva right off. Her eyes are the first thing that i noticed. She looked darker and taller to me for some reason though.

her being on smallville ain't really an accomplishment; i mean they had Lil Bow Wow on there before.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2613364;
    Last season Lana saw Clark doing super stuff while he was with Chloe, so she found out herself.
    Would Lex REALLY be nice if everyone would just tell him the truth? What was that that was being set up about some money that Lana took from Lex to escape, that Clark doesn't know about? Is Clark really going to care? Why should she lie about it?
    Oh, I remember now, she locked Chloe in the vinery and Clark rescued her by pulling the door off and Lana assumed he was a meteor freak. Did she talk to him about it??

Ah.... Chloe broke up with Jimmy. Can't say I am sad about it. She always had so much going for her and Jimmy never seemed to offer that much.

12/13/07 - show comments

Kinda interesting parallels about truth and lies in relationships: Chloe and Jimmy, Lois and Gabriel, Clark and Lana.

Can't stand the yuck look on Jimmy's face after he was hugging her after she revealed she was a meteor freak. Jerk.

I thought Clark was acting a tad wierd, not being that concerned about Kara's dissappearance. Bizarro face appearing explained that.

This was the 9th episode. There are 3 more done. 10 and 11 will be shows on 01/31/08 and 02/07/08 and 12 does not have a show date yet. This was not a bad place to stop with [spoilers]Clark frozen [/spoilers] it feels like a finale.

Thanks goodness the new episodes are on. Still I think we will be shorted a few eps. It looks as if the one featuring the Legion of Superheros was scrapped. Yeah, thanks alot Writers Strike and Greedy Producers. Anyway, I felt so bad for Bizzaro Clark, falling in love with Lana. They were a good match. Fun to see Tom Welling stretch his acting chops. Also interesting to see the Black Canary. At first the pic I saw of the actress playing her seemed rather plumb (it was her full cheeks) but she was an interesting update of the character. Like how they are exploring the concept of dual identities and how it effects the heroes personal relationships. The special effects of the Canary's cry were handled well. I also liked how Chole was taking other sidekick jobs and getting paid. Hey tuition is expensive and if Ollie was to help her out great. Chole is in her sophomore yr at college by now. NIce to see Clark get all protective of Chole. I do hope that the show will go for at least one more yr to wrap up any lose ends, with the intricate way the writers have been handling the legend of Superman it may take 2 more seasons but I do not know if the CW will renew the show. There have been some great story arcs and I do hope the creators of this show will be given a chance and hopefully the audience will be rewarded for its loyalty.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Do you know if the ratings are OK for a CW show? It's on at a very tough time period.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2789635;
    Do you know if the ratings are OK for a CW show? It's on at a very tough time period.
    I don't know what the ratings are. I did check over on the Futon Critic's site as they usually have good tabs about that. This yr is all messed up because of the writers strike. Which is supposed to be settled this week so who knows. I would think the CW would want to keep an established show. I can see it going another yr or so. Whatever happens I do hope the writers/producers/creators of the show are able to wrap lose ends up so the loyal viewers are not left hanging.

+ Reply to Thread