+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

comments on 5/10 show

I liked when Clark confronted Lionel in Luthorcorp and asked about Lana's marriage to Lex. Clark was backlit and there was a lot of shadow on his face when he threatened Lionel. I like how that entire scene is foreshadowing Clark becoming more dimemsional and even a threat to the Luthors. Clark is growing up and losing his innocence but finally growing a spine and becoming a power to be reckoned with.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Finale on May 17th

Just a reminder the finale is on May 17th.

Re: Smallville

Okay, I don't know if it has been said yet, but I feel 99.9% convinced that Lionel is actually Jorel. The way he was sitting at his desk watching the footage on his computer and making kryptonian notation came so natural for him, as if he was born Kryptonian. And then when he helped convince Martha to take Senator Berg's place in DC, his advice to Martha really seemed to be directed to Clark. This poses questions regarding Lionel threatening Lana, was he really doing it to protect Clark?

Last week's episode was killer. It was great to see Lois really have something at stake this time. I think because nobody will take her seriously, Chloe will step forward and expose Lex, which will ultimately end in her death.

And Lex!! What a megomaniacal sociopath!! He has been working on his clone army for 3 years now?? I think TPTB have done a beautiful job pacing the evolution of Lex Luthor and finally we have our REAL villain. Clark, Chloe, Lana and Lois no longer seem like the "Mystery Machine". The stakes are high and I can't wait for the finale.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2392150;
    Okay, I don't know if it has been said yet, but I feel 99.9% convinced that Lionel is actually Jorel. The way he was sitting at his desk watching the footage on his computer and making kryptonian notation came so natural for him, as if he was born Kryptonian. And then when he helped convince Martha to take Senator Berg's place in DC, his advice to Martha really seemed to be directed to Clark. This poses questions regarding Lionel threatening Lana, was he really doing it to protect Clark?

Last week's episode was killer. It was great to see Lois really have something at stake this time. I think because nobody will take her seriously, Chloe will step forward and expose Lex, which will ultimately end in her death.

And Lex!! What a megomaniacal sociopath!! He has been working on his clone army for 3 years now?? I think TPTB have done a beautiful job pacing the evolution of Lex Luthor and finally we have our REAL villain. Clark, Chloe, Lana and Lois no longer seem like the "Mystery Machine". The stakes are high and I can't wait for the finale.
    Interesting idea. Wasn't Jorel psychically connected to Lionel in the past (before the Fortess of Solitude was destroyed and then that connection went away? If Jorel is still working through Lionel, there would definitely be a motivation to keep Lana and Clark apart, since it was Clark's love for Lana that ultimately kept him from fulfilling Jorel's goals from Clark.

Regardless of what's going on with Lionel, the writers are doing a great job of keeping us guessing about what side he is really on.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Does anyone know yet if Smallville has been picked up? I'm kind of thinking it will, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by citygirl;2393358;
    Does anyone know yet if Smallville has been picked up? I'm kind of thinking it will, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
    Checked The Futon Critic, and it says Smallville will return this fall.

[Source]
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I was on one of the Tom Welling sites last week and it was mentioned that he has signed a contract through yr 8 of the show.

I believe contractually, he is the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    only actor that is signed for the 8th year. Kristin and Michael are only signed through the end of this season. I'm not sure if they've been renewed

I'm spoiling because I'm not sure if that has any influence on what happens in the season finale tomorrow night.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2396730;
    I believe contractually, he is the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    only actor that is signed for the 8th year. Kristin and Michael are only signed through the end of this season. I'm not sure if they've been renewed

I'm spoiling because I'm not sure if that has any influence on what happens in the season finale tomorrow night.
    Wow... ok maybe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they could kill off Lana (since they already killed of Clark's dad and are making his mom a Senator obviously they don't mind messing with established Superman history), but they can't kill off Lex!!
    That's who you meant, right?

I just hope that the Smallville writers and producers keep up the quality of the show have a good story arc and then fade out gracefully and not hang on with viewers wondering if it will never end.

+ Reply to Thread