+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Smallville

Finally got to watch the wedding episode--sniffle--poor Clark. But I do agree with Dogg, I think it probably was a straightforward (so to speak) faked pregnancy and miscarriage. It definitely helped to know what was coming in terms of "seeing" things.
    Thought it was pretty trusting of Lana to believe Lionel though.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2319132;
    Finally got to watch the wedding episode--sniffle--poor Clark. But I do agree with Dogg, I think it probably was a straightforward (so to speak) faked pregnancy and miscarriage. It definitely helped to know what was coming in terms of "seeing" things.
    Thought it was pretty trusting of Lana to believe Lionel though.
    I don't think I'd call it "trusting" as far as Lana believing Lionel.

Clark's life is a pretty significant thing to call someone's bluff over, so why would she take that chance when she loves him?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

April 19th - fresh new episode tonite

Just a reminder, that there will be a new episode featuring Lynda Carter (aka Wonder Woman) as Chole's mom.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

just watch the eps on the dvr

overall corny, Lynda Carter still looks good for her age.

the music is horrible...it's like they are doing 45 minutes of nonstop suspense music even when it doesn't fit the scene.

i also hate watching commercials during shows, they shouldn't even use the term "product placement" anymore... it was a straight up Toyota Tundra commercial during the show. I think the volume even jumped up during the scene

what was up with Clark and Chloe at the end... It was basically like they are putting us on notice that they are the new dynamic duo and they are going to kill Lex when they get the right opportunity.

oh yeah, an Lana finds out she was never pregnant (well she's kinda slow understanding the doc). Apparently Lex set her up with some type of synthetic harmone pills and concocted some sonograms. Let's see if she's smart enough to put the pieces together from the information the doctor was giving her.

I was wondering why Lex would let the doctor tell Lana about the drug/fake baby etc. As controlling and protective as he is, I find it hard to believe he would let this happen.

Lynda Carter looks great at 60 and after her stint in rehab for drinking.

The end of the story seemed very off with Lex threating Chole like he did claiming he had evidence. That just seemed way too convenient for me. Still I am sure that there is a statue of limintations on a crime like that and that is the first thing I would have looked up. You cannot hang something like that over a person's life forever especially if Chole plays the poor daughter looking for her mom and she has been moved and she had not been notified angle. Overall the stroy was not a tight as they normally are.

4/26/07 show comments

mmm.... Yes, I did think Lex was going to leave Clark in the tunnel.

Liked that soft whinny Lana is gone and Lana Luthor is here. Totally chilling her first talk with Lionel in the Medical Center. I would like to hear exactly what Lionel's reasons are for saving Clark by having Lana marry Lex. That sounds a bit wacked if you ask me.

Even more chilling was watching Lana confront Lex at the end of the episode and just listen to all the double edged meanings of the verbage between them. Truly a delicious scene.

Boo, Clark do not beat yourself up over Lex's morality. He is a lying, cheating bastard.

It would be very interesting to see if the writers can keep up the intensity and increase it for the season finale.

Re: 4/26/07 show comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2356455;
    mmm.... Yes, I did think Lex was going to leave Clark in the tunnel.

Liked that soft whinny Lana is gone and Lana Luthor is here. Totally chilling her first talk with Lionel in the Medical Center. I would like to hear exactly what Lionel's reasons are for saving Clark by having Lana marry Lex. That sounds a bit wacked if you ask me.

Even more chilling was watching Lana confront Lex at the end of the episode and just listen to all the double edged meanings of the verbage between them. Truly a delicious scene.

Boo, Clark do not beat yourself up over Lex's morality. He is a lying, cheating bastard.

It would be very interesting to see if the writers can keep up the intensity and increase it for the season finale.
    Oh yes. That was the best scene of the evening.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

just a small sidebar

I was watching the sci fi channel Sunday night and they were showing Wes Craven's The Cursed and Michael Rosenbaum better known as Lex Luthor had a bit part. I almost didn't recgonize him as he had a full head of hair. It was the voice and those sexy lips that made me recognize him. Nice to see him play other parts.

I also really liked the "film noir" episode of Smallville. Especially seeing Clark in another role. He looked so hot with his hair all slicked back and acting in a none goody two shoes role.

Also liked when he split Cloe's coffee and he was wiping off her breasts/blouse. That was a nice touch.

Re: just a small sidebar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2373931;
    I was watching the sci fi channel Sunday night and they were showing Wes Craven's The Cursed and Michael Rosenbaum better known as Lex Luthor had a bit part. I almost didn't recgonize him as he had a full head of hair. It was the voice and those sexy lips that made me recognize him. Nice to see him play other parts.

I also really liked the "film noir" episode of Smallville. Especially seeing Clark in another role. He looked so hot with his hair all slicked back and acting in a none goody two shoes role.

Also liked when he split Cloe's coffee and he was wiping off her breasts/blouse. That was a nice touch.
    Yeah, I enjoyed seeing people play different characters. It was fun to see that Tom Welling can do that more slick, virile, hunky lover dude. Red-Kryptonite Clark has some of that too, but he's more crass. Nice to see some range of acting beyond the usual.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread