+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fanatic
    Two words about last night's episode: Oh Puh-lease! Now that Lana thinks she knows Clark's secret she wants him more than Lex? Wasn't her whole reasoning about choosing Lex that she loved & trusted him more? And that he didn't lie to her? So because she was conniving and witnessed some of Clark's abilities she suddenly trusts him again?

There were so many inconsistencies in this episode. What's up with Lionel? Did the writers completely forget last season? He was glued to Mrs Kent, like a father to Clark, and doing his best to keep Lex in line. Now it's like none of that happened and we're back to the old pre-Jarel Lionel. Which would be understandable if it was consistent or they showed that progression.

And the ultrasound of the baby - she's barely (if at all) showing, how can the ultrasound show so much already? Shouldn't she be showing by now? She's been pregnant since November sweeps. She should be ready to pop by May sweeps.

On the upside it was nice to see Clark sort-of confront Lana at the end. The begging was pathetic though.

I was wondering the same thing about Lana and the fact that she would be showing more by now. How much time as passed on the show since she found out she was pregnant?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl;2282948;
    I was wondering the same thing about Lana and the fact that she would be showing more by now. How much time as passed on the show since she found out she was pregnant?
    Maybe, as speculated before, she's really pregnant with Clark's child, and a fetus from that planet has a sudden growth spurt in the last month?
    I've got all this on tape, need to watch!! Has Lynda Carter/Chloe's mom shown up yet? Can't wait!

What a wedding, sometimes its better to be normal and not living in Smallville with all the drama. Well, it's about time Lana figured out that Clark has powers. Probably thinks he is a meteor freak. Still if this makes Clark go over to the dark side and wear his black leather jacket GOOD. He was a hunk being moody and dark and snarly. I do sincerely hope that the producers and writers tie this show up either this yr or next I think it has gone about as far as it can. I can see perphaps Clark excepting his role as hero by rounding up the Zoners and by having a lifelong enemy of Lex perphaps fueled by the death of Lana. That would be a fitting end to this series.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

hmm

well i watched last nite

it wasn't totally completely horrible, probably rate it @ 2 out of 4 stars

more wierd music scoring... very odd expecially the scene early on where lex/lana were talking

i did enjoy the lesbionic lois/lip-ring girl scene and the leather outfits

also i have a theory about lex/lana... i think the glass of "sparkling cider" that lex gave lana was tampered with. he put something in there to give lana stomach pains and whatnot... therefore setting up the "losing the baby" scenario. there was no baby to begin with. everything was a trick setup by the dead doctor and lex to make lana marry him. lex can't have kids because of the meteor shower, same thing that caused him to lose his hair and the same reason he doesn't get sick caused him to be neutered. the boy is twisted, now he goes and destroy hospital records.

I like the no baby theory and I toyed with it myself a few backs back but..... didn't she test because she *suspected* (be that interruption of her cycle or whatnot) How does Lex manipulate THAT? Also, she found out she was pregnant BEFORE I did and I've been in maternity clotehs for a few weeks with a very obvious pooch LOL. Her lack of bump and apparent lack of queasiness have been annoying me.

FORT Fanatic
    Wow I never considered that she wasn't pregnant at all! He could have been manipulating her all along with drugs to make her late and appear pregnant and all that. Just to get her to marry him! Good thought and story line.

Was last night the first time Clark has been called the "man of steel"? I wondered if that was how he would get his start wearing his "colors" since they always sort of show his colors by him wearing a red jacket blue T combo or vice versa. Seriously I hope they somehow work in a way for him to explain his wardrobe choice and stop with the blue and red most times already.

FORT Fanatic
    I think Chloe mentioned steel in her little speech to him in the wine cellar during last week's episode (wedding day).

Last night's episode was good. Enjoyed seeing Clark dirty & wearing leather Plus it's nice to see him growing a set instead of remaining the naive farm boy he's been since the beginning of the show.

Also really like the no baby theory! Makes much more sense - couldn't understand the advanced ultrasound with lack-of-bump. Doesn't explain Lex's tears though - was he crying because he has a heart and was pained by causing Lana so much hurt? Or was he crying because he burned his fingers?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I still remember on the Lois and Clark series how Supe got his clothes...his mom making them, trying out various combos....and kind of woo woo ing him in his basically Speedo "pants".
    Haven't watched this episode yet...like the no baby idea.... Of course that kills the Lana dies in childbirth setting up eternal enmity between Clark and Lex scenario... Or the the baby is really Clarks' scenario...those were good ones as well!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2294037;
    I still remember on the Lois and Clark series how Supe got his clothes...his mom making them, trying out various combos....and kind of woo woo ing him in his basically Speedo "pants".
    Haven't watched this episode yet...like the no baby idea.... Of course that kills the Lana dies in childbirth setting up eternal enmity between Clark and Lex scenario... Or the the baby is really Clarks' scenario...those were good ones as well!
    I loved that part from Lois and Clark. That was the best.

As far as Clark wearing red and blue all the time, on one of the dvds the costume designer says that's all the colors we will ever see on Clark because they are all american colors. (I guess there are certain exceptions, like red Kryptonite). I do like the break from the red and blue once in a while.

I didn't think of a fake baby either, but I thought there was something up when Lex looked at the doctor when telling Lana that she lost the baby and also that he didn't get more upset.

+ Reply to Thread