+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I find Chloe the perfect girl for Clark. After all he did trust her with his biggest secret, something he could never do with Lana. All the movies have Lois as his girlfriend, unfortunately. Its almost the same on 24--there's something about these Chloe girls.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I like Chloe and I feel like she is forever just going to be like a sister to Clark.

wow Chloe looked really pretty on this last episode when her and Clark had that moment.

I thought something was going to happen, but of course they just wanted to tease viewers.

Next week looks like some laughs, we know that there will be no Clark/Lois hookups... just more editor deception

btw, who was that guy who helped Clark back to reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2218293;
    wow Chloe looked really pretty on this last episode when her and Clark had that moment.

I thought something was going to happen, but of course they just wanted to tease viewers.

Next week looks like some laughs, we know that there will be no Clark/Lois hookups... just more editor deception

btw, who was that guy who helped Clark back to reality?
    That was Jon Jon'zz the Martian Manhunter.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

2/1/07 - red kryptonite lipstick

Loved the scenes with Lois and Clark and I don't particularly like Lois. Clark was so hot when he crashed Lana's engagement party. The black leather and more aggressive personality were great. Clark played the bad boy well. At times he looked truly evil. or at least very human and nasty.

Poor Lana looks as if she has fallen victim to another Luther 33.1 experiment. I wonder if it even really is Lex's child he seemed so cavalier about it talking to the doctor.

I have missed so much of this season.. both my vcr's went up
    within a week of eachother and had to wait to replace them..
    I am hoping to catch up sometime soon..
    but Wow what I walked into... Boy I can't wait for the repeats..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2226728;
    Loved the scenes with Lois and Clark and I don't particularly like Lois. Clark was so hot when he crashed Lana's engagement party. The black leather and more aggressive personality were great. Clark played the bad boy well. At times he looked truly evil. or at least very human and nasty.
    Yes.. Clark did look hot in his leather! I love when he plays the bad boy, anyother time, he's like the boy next door to me
    (yeah we wish we had that next door)
    But I have always been hot for Lex, I don't know if it's his evil self or that bald head.. but yummy...lol
    (Yes, I know.. I'm a sick little pup)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2226728;
    Poor Lana looks as if she has fallen victim to another Luther 33.1 experiment. I wonder if it even really is Lex's child he seemed so cavalier about it talking to the doctor.
    I am so tried of Lana.. Yes it seems like Lex is using her to bring forth a baby 33.1. So is he going to be superboy?
    I don't care for the Lana/lLex thing or the Lana/Clark thing either.
    I know Lex "Loves" her but why would you use the one you love like that.
    Plus the look on Lex's face when Clark called him out about
    wanting everything Clark has.
    I think there's more truth in that then Lex was willing to accept.

I wonder if Clark's going to Listen to His Momma and leave it alone...:nono
    Nope me neither...lol

Hey, I need to get some of that lipstick, where's Smallville at anyway... lol
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

I don't watch all the time, but every single time I do, I just get so annoyed by Lana. They just need to do something different with her and get over this whole Clark/Lana thing. It's time they moved on. I just don't like Lana.

Yeah, i think the general consensus now is that Lana sucks

I've been finding her annoying for a good minute now, and I'm a guy

Chloe has become the "hot chick" on the show for me. Sometimes the Lois character has her moments

It would be cool if Lana died accidently by Lex's hands

-----

anyways regarding this last show, i found it to be ~ 40 minutes of garbage... well until there at the end with Lex

whoa! i got the impression that Lex had his doctors 'implant' Lana with some Luthorcorp designer meteor rock baby creature without her knowledge

Lex maybe unable to have children for all we know. Wasn't he affected by the meteor shower? Like he lost his hair and he never gets sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2229087;
    Yeah, i think the general consensus now is that Lana sucks

I've been finding her annoying for a good minute now, and I'm a guy

Chloe has become the "hot chick" on the show for me. Sometimes the Lois character has her moments

It would be cool if Lana died accidently by Lex's hands

-----

anyways regarding this last show, i found it to be ~ 40 minutes of garbage... well until there at the end with Lex

whoa! i got the impression that Lex had his doctors 'implant' Lana with some Luthorcorp designer meteor rock baby creature without her knowledge

Lex maybe unable to have children for all we know. Wasn't he affected by the meteor shower? Like he lost his hair and he never gets sick.
    I simply love the Chole character, she has truly grown and developed, when I saw that whimpy, immature brat that they cast as Jimmy Olsen, I thought they are making Chole look so desperate she deserves more, she is the one who deserves Superman or Green Arrow, she could handle unlike Lana and loopy Lois.

Seriously I can see this show going another 2 or 3 yrs with the big finale being the finale split the drove Clark and Lex to be implacable enemies. I see the death of Lana and the baby leading to this. But on the other hand the baby issue has me up in the air.

I don't catch every episode, but where was Lionel for this one. Seems he would have certainly been at his son's engagement dinner, or at least covered why he wasn't invited. Why wouldn't he have been Martha's date? Was just wondering if I missed something about his whereabouts.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread