+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Lana is beginning to get on my nerves.
    Yeah, me too. At every chance she gets, she tells Clark that people should be open and not be so mysterious. Give it a rest, sister! It's not like she's perfect or anything. :rolleyes

PKeeper
    WHY... when Bryon was holding on to the helicopter, didn't it just lift him off the ground? He had super strength, not super weight.. he wasn't even holding onto something stationary
    Cali, this is exactly what my thoughts were when I saw that segment of the show.

I remember a similar scene from the Six Million Dollar Man where Steve Austin held and brought crashing to the ground a helicopter. The difference there was he had an anchor device of some sort with which to insert his foot to use as a brace. Even with that, wouldn't his non-bionical body parts have torn apart?

Scenes like these really insult our intelligence.

I used to SO dig The Six Million Dollar Man!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

PKeeper
    In its prime, the SMD was a show I never missed; it was good, clean T.V. I know it is one I could enjoy watching today with my three young boys -- unfortuantely in today's T.V. environment of graphic violence, coarse language, sexual undertones, and overtones, it would struggle, and if it was 'taylored' to today's audience expectations, I doubt I would want my boys watching it.

BTW, can you tell me how I can get a picture attached to my username like most of you have?

I can try

Above you will see some buttons. One says userCP
    Click on that and a window will open with your control panel.
    Click on edit options. You will be taken to another window.
    at the bottom of that one there is a section called "other options"
    Click on "Change Avatar" There you will see many avatars that John (the administrator) has for use, OR you can choose to use a custom Avatar. Those can be downloaded from either a website or your own computer. If you choose website download the info in the apropiate box. For a pic you have on your computer choose "browse" then copy and paste the picture info from your computer.
    I have made this sound harder than it is
    If you have problems let me know. There are plenty of people here who could explain it better!

PKeeper
    Thank you so much for your help, Cali. Your instructions were word perfect.

Cool
    Glad I could help

What a great episode!! I thought Byron was pretty freaky when he morphed into that thing. He reminded me of the possessed girl in The Exorcist. Anyway, the only annoying thing about Lana is her honesty crap. "It's good to know someone who's open..." blah blah blah...yeah yeah...shut up! I think Clark got it the first time around. She's still hot though. I must admit, Chloe is adorable!

I missed the previews for next week. Were they good?

They said "Next week, the first of 5 new Smallvilles, then showed clips of previous episodes
    It was disapointing!

+ Reply to Thread