+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

FORT Fanatic
    Anyone else watch the 12/7 episode? What's with having a storyline about illegal Mexican immigrants and having the main character speak accentless English? And the excuse for this was he "watched a lot of American TV"??

I hate the whole Lana/Lex thing and can't wait to see Lana's face when she learns Lex lies everytime he opens his mouth. Her whole holier-than-thou attitude towards Clark deserves to be thrown back in her face. Especially when she uses Lex as a moral compass when confronting Clark about "keeping things from her". I really don't like her anymore.

From the previews it looks like Clark will become part of a boyband, er, superhero fighting team.

I thought the whole episode was more like filler to hold us over until January. The new episodes look so cool. I'm also tired of the Lana/Lex relationship also. She's kidding herself by thinking that Lex is honest with her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, she's pregnant with his child and he knows it...what are her other options? No way he's going to let her go....She's floating down that old river of DeNial.

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2171578;
    I hate the whole Lana/Lex thing and can't wait to see Lana's face when she learns Lex lies everytime he opens his mouth. Her whole holier-than-thou attitude towards Clark deserves to be thrown back in her face. Especially when she uses Lex as a moral compass when confronting Clark about "keeping things from her". I really don't like her anymore.

I agree with everything you said. This is one of the reasons that I don't like watching Smallville anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2171578;
    Anyone else watch the 12/7 episode? What's with having a storyline about illegal Mexican immigrants and having the main character speak accentless English? And the excuse for this was he "watched a lot of American TV"??

From the previews it looks like Clark will become part of a boyband, er, superhero fighting team.
    Errgh, I know?
    They couldn't have found a Latino actor with a stronger accent?
    That kid MUST have grown up in Amerca, there's no way watching alot of American TV does that for you.
    I honestly thought that because it was such a blantant and horrible lie that it would come into play later, and Clark would find out that the kid was lying and that he was really from America or something - but it never happend.

Over the seasons, I've come to the conclusion that Lana is socially retarded. She doesn't know how to function normally in society. And Lex is the poster boy for social retardation if their ever was one. SO really, they belong together. I honestly couldn't care less for Lana - I wish she'd evaporate. Or at least, I wish Clark would stop being so DAMN moony over her. If I was Kristen Kreuk I'd dread going to work in the morning.

Hehe....as for the Justice League....YAY!
    Cannot wait.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

01/11/07 - Hydro

Anybody watch Clark and Lois's first kiss?? Wonder if that was his reason to cut Lana?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think that he cut Lana because she's pregnant and was talking about Lex being the one that's truthful with her.
    I'm so over the Lana thing. I liked the scenes with Chloe, Clark, Lois and the Green Arrow/Ollie so much better. The best scene was the one where Lois was talking about the kiss.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I haven't watched my tape yet, but I can see that it cut out early...just as Lex says he'll wait forever, and she says she's thru looking at the past, she's looking at what's in front of her (Lex)... was there more after that?
    Can't wait to see Lois/Clark first kiss!
    I hate Thursdays...WAY too much at 8 am!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2204061;
    I haven't watched my tape yet, but I can see that it cut out early...just as Lex says he'll wait forever, and she says she's thru looking at the past, she's looking at what's in front of her (Lex)... was there more after that?
    Can't wait to see Lois/Clark first kiss!
    I hate Thursdays...WAY too much at 8 am!
    Basically, she said that she loved both him and Clark. And then she agreed to marry him. That's all I can remember.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl;2205454;
    Basically, she said that she loved both him and Clark. And then she agreed to marry him. That's all I can remember.
    Thank you, citygirl!! I've yet to watch the tape, so good to know in advance. Got to do something about the vcr settings...keep cutting off the ends....
    I didn't see what else she was going to do once he impregnated her... hard to imagine that if she decided she wanted to cut him out of her life, and the baby's, that he'd let her. And no matter what he said at the end there about waiting forever, I bet if he felt it was hopeless he'd go for the baby. So I guess I'm glad for the character's sake that she can feel she chose freely.

+ Reply to Thread