+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 85 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2137559;
    Wow, had to go to the 3rd page to find this!
    So Lana's pregnant...presumably by Lex unless I"ve missed something. She doesn't seem exactly thrilled and she hasn't told him yet.
    Green Arrow is really cute, and it's nice Lois has someone...I like that Clark is realizing Lois is not the same as Lana. But I'm not clear since I'm not all caught up on tape--does Chloe realize Green Arrow and Oliver are the same? Or only Clark?
    It really looked as tho Clark's mom wanted Lionel to kiss her there...even tho later she said she wasn't ready for that. Since Lionel backed off the kiss first I wonder if she said that to calm him down or if she really meant it.
    No, I think it's Clark's baby.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2137865;
    They did have sex, right? When he was "normal"? Or were about to....But months and months ago, no? I always tape this, then watch it out of order so my memory of it is very fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2137982;
    They did have sex, right? When he was "normal"? Or were about to....But months and months ago, no? I always tape this, then watch it out of order so my memory of it is very fuzzy.
    You never know with time in TV Land, and we don't know much about how the gestation cycle of Kryptonians. It could be delayed like in Fascape's Peacekeepers who can become pregnant and keep the egg in statis for a couple of months until it is safe for the pregnancy to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2137865;
    For the record, while this is TV and the producers could twist it any which way they want, I don't think it's Clark's baby.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

I was just on www.TV.com and the new Aquaman series will be debuted on January 1, 2007. Justin Hartley who plays Green Arrow on Smallville will be portraying Aquaman.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2139333;
    I was just on www.TV.com and the new Aquaman series will be debuted on January 1, 2007. Justin Hartley who plays Green Arrow on Smallville will be portraying Aquaman.
    Aquaman has super powers, right? Unlike Green Arrow who was complaining that he has to be a hero without them. Well, too bad for Lois, guess that means she won't be seeing Oliver any more. He's a cutie.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2139536;
    Aquaman has super powers, right? Unlike Green Arrow who was complaining that he has to be a hero without them. Well, too bad for Lois, guess that means she won't be seeing Oliver any more. He's a cutie.
    Well, he breaths underwater, swims very fast, is very strong, has sonar sense, can command the beings of the ocean and can spin his arms very fast and make underwater twisters.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2139660;
    Well, he breaths underwater, swims very fast, is very strong, has sonar sense, can command the beings of the ocean and can spin his arms very fast and make underwater twisters.
    Yes, not your average guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2139333;
    This makes me happy...I am watching Aquaman for sure!
    Me thinks Justin Hartley is some kinda cutie!
    But even though I know Lois and Clark will end up together, and I have wanted them to get together since she debuted on the show at the beginning of season 4....I can't help but be sad that Oliver and Lois will soon be over.
    I love them together.
    I'm wondering if he can work two shows at once....
    And what network will Aquaman be on?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGirlANTM;2142134;
    This makes me happy...I am watching Aquaman for sure!

I'm wondering if he can work two shows at once....
    And what network will Aquaman be on?
    Should also be the CW.

+ Reply to Thread