+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I think it has already been confirmed that Smallville will be on the new CW network. It's one of their flagship shows, and with "Superman Returns" this summer, they would be super stupid to not air Smallville.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

smallville was filmed at my school. but then they stop cuz the contract is over or something

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by IS0LAT3D View Post
    smallville was filmed at my school. but then they stop cuz the contract is over or something
    Interesting! Where do you live? Of course now that Clark is at college I guess they don't need a high school set any more.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Interesting! Where do you live? Of course now that Clark is at college I guess they don't need a high school set any more.
    i live in vancouver, b.c

Quote Originally Posted by IS0LAT3D View Post
    i live in vancouver, b.c
    Lots of shows are being filmed in Vancover due to much lower production costs.

Wonder how long the flight from LA to Vancover is?? If nothing else it is a straight shot north/south.

Got it flight from Vancouver to LA 2 hrs 50 minutes.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 06-13-2006 at 06:54 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

season premiere - 9/28/06

Wasn't bad. Funny how Clark had such a problem with killing Lex but Luthor, Martha and Lana were all ready to do it. I liked the ending. It was sorta of a life high school graduation,and all of Clarks past relationships had changed or ended and it was time to create a new path and start being a young adult and take on new responsibilities.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Wasn't bad. Funny how Clark had such a problem with killing Lex but Luthor, Martha and Lana were all ready to do it. I liked the ending. It was sorta of a life high school graduation,and all of Clarks past relationships had changed or ended and it was time to create a new path and start being a young adult and take on new responsibilities.
    Have we seen Jimmy date Chloe before and not call? Or were we just supposed to infer that from the dialogue?
    Also, I think I still have not watched the tape of last season's finale... or else I didn't get that Chloe's kiss awakened anything in Clark, as apparently was the case because he looks a little sad that she says she's not going to pursue it, and a little jealous over Jimmy's attentions.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Have we seen Jimmy date Chloe before and not call? Or were we just supposed to infer that from the dialogue?
    Also, I think I still have not watched the tape of last season's finale... or else I didn't get that Chloe's kiss awakened anything in Clark, as apparently was the case because he looks a little sad that she says she's not going to pursue it, and a little jealous over Jimmy's attentions.
    This is the first we have seen of Jimmy.

When Chloe spent the summer in Metropolis for the first time (I think it was between 2 and 3) she slept with Jimmy. This is what they were refering to.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by citygirl View Post
    When Chloe spent the summer in Metropolis for the first time (I think it was between 2 and 3) she slept with Jimmy. This is what they were refering to.
    So we know she slept with Jimmy ( and he never called her? What a creep!), but we've never seen him before?
    Was he interning there also?
    Not sure how this can ever fit into the usual Superman scenario where Clark and Lois are experienced reporters and Jimmy is more of a cub reporter.

+ Reply to Thread