+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 85 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I hope I'm not spoiling this for all the people whose shows are "behind" and pre-empted (see above entries), but thought tonight's show was a real neckcracking headspinner.... constant change ups.
    Can someone who saw it tell me.... I took too long out of the room at "halftime" and when I came back Clark was in the Fortress and Jor-El was saying something about there being only one crystal (to turn back time?) to do what he wanted. What did I miss? Did Jor-el reiterate that someone had to die or did they just discuss the crystal or what?
    Thanks!
    It was pretty much if you go back and change the events as they are something else will happen to someone else.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Am I the only one watching this? I thought for sure there'd be some discussion of who finally died! I think the show has much improved recently despite the apparent loss of a major character.

Am I the only one watching this? I thought for sure there'd be some discussion of who finally died! I think the show has much improved recently despite the apparent loss of a major character.
    I watched it too.

No, you're not the only one watching, PWS...I just haven't had time to comment!

Johnathan Kent's death is real...he's not coming back.

I was kinda pissed that Clark just "took back" telling Lana his secret, but then I thought about it a little more and wasn't so upset. If and when he actually does tell her, I don't think it should just be a "the cat's out of the bag" kinda way. It should probably be a two or three episode story arc.

I agree with you about this season being one of the better ones. Definitely better than the steaming pile that was season 4.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Wow! Last nights ep was great! So many references to Clark's future, and finally some real closure on Pa Kent's death.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I hope I'm not spoiling this for all the people whose shows are "behind" and pre-empted (see above entries), but thought tonight's show was a real neckcracking headspinner.... constant change ups.
    Can someone who saw it tell me.... I took too long out of the room at "halftime" and when I came back Clark was in the Fortress and Jor-El was saying something about there being only one crystal (to turn back time?) to do what he wanted. What did I miss? Did Jor-el reiterate that someone had to die or did they just discuss the crystal or what?
    Thanks!
    Lana died in a car accident, Clark wanted her back. To go back and change one thing would mean that something else would happen. You just cannot undo something.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

unburied...

well i just watched the last 2 episodes on tape and i actually enjoyed them.

last weeks episode was a standard *meteor rock freak* episode but was rather entertaining to watch, the invisible man dude wasn't as annoying as the other m-r-f's and i loved the Clark/ Lois interaction and the references to Lois finding a good man.

the last episode was decent, I'm a bit stomped though... Why did Fine inject Lex? Didn't that end up making Lex indestructable? I laughed when Chloe asked "Did hell freeze over?" in reference to Clark & Lionel showing up together at the DP.

Next week should be the Season Finale... Maybe they can go out with 3 decent eps in a row

I have to watch it on ancient VHS technology also because I use my DVR to record Survivor.

Would Clark just get over Lana already? I have never rooted for this relationship since we all know Clark ends up with Lois anyway, right? Well, Superman does I mean, I guess she never quite warmed up to Clark in that way.

Are we finally going to find out which Luthor (Lex or Lionel) is the prophecized enemy of Clark from the long ago episode where they were both holding that stone thing?

Comments on the season finale

I don't normally watch Smallville but occasionally I do. I must say that the producers and writers have done a wonderful job over the years in creating a quality show. They have managed to give life to an American icon with plausible storylines and to develop depth and angst in a very blank faced superhero. What I mean by this we all know the adult Superman, a person with these great powers and virtuous moral creed but have we ever known what moves him, have we ever been able to explore the depths of his character and psyche. This show does bring this to us. I certainly hope that the new network picks this series up especially after the gripping season finale they provided us.

As to the finale, UGH how can they do this to us. I love Chole I feel she is the most well rounded and mature character in the show and to see her pulled out of Lionel's limo looking as if she will be gang raped was brutal. It was cliff hanger city.

I do have a bone to pick with the story as I honestly do not think that most people go on serious rampages and try to destroy an entire city just because the lights go out. Especially in the first hour or two.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    As to the finale, UGH how can they do this to us. I love Chole I feel she is the most well rounded and mature character in the show and to see her pulled out of Lionel's limo looking as if she will be gang raped was brutal. It was cliff hanger city.

I do have a bone to pick with the story as I honestly do not think that most people go on serious rampages and try to destroy an entire city just because the lights go out. Especially in the first hour or two.
    Ooh No not my girl Chole again, why can't they leave her alone!!

I have missed must of this season due to VCR\Hubby error, I now have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I do hope the new network picks Smallville up, I don't know what I would do without my Sexy Lexy fix... hehehe
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

+ Reply to Thread