+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 85 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

<This lack of traditional Lois Lane accomplishments has lead many fans to wonder if her cousin Chloe Sullivan (played by Allison Mack) who has already tried to use 'Lois Lane' as a pen name and is currently employeed at the Daily Planet is, in fact, to be revealed as the iconic Lois before the series ends.>

Does anyone think will happen?

I was referring to the "Chloe is the future Lois" theory mentioned above.

Just watched the episode aired this week and all I can say is...Lois really should have worn a stripper outfit resembling Daisy Duke's...daisy duke jean shorts and a bandana type shirt to have made this a full fledged reunion. She does strike a resemblance if you think about it. Overall...pretty weak writing on this episode.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Bernard
    I was referring to the "Chloe is the future Lois" theory mentioned above.
    Maybe Lois is the one who dies to "pay" for Clark getting back his superpowers and Chloe adopts her name as a pen name in honor of her memory? Not yet though! I like Lois, too. Of course Clark doesn't "love" Lois, or doesn't realize he does, but if she died I think he'd be sad.
    I did love all Lois' kung fu fighting in this last episode.

H2O
    One thing the writers seems to be expanding over the last several weeks is Lois and Clark's friendship -> future relationship.

Lois' statement to Clark never about finding another man that will "save the world".

Lois moving into Lana's apartment (replacing Lana symbolism).

I'm wondering if they'll continue to build this throughout the season.

I am loving Buffy The Vampire's ( SPIKE)..who is now playing Clark's alien teacher.
    He is really creepy.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I just began watching Smallville (HUGE James Marsters fan and wanted to see him somewhere besides Buffy/Angel). Am now viewing some of the older shows and find myself curious as to what happened to Lana's boyfriend, Whitney, and the Africian American boy (who looks so familiar, but I can't place him) who was in the earlier episodes.

I love the Chloe character and find myself wishing she and Clark would get together! And the friendship between Lex and Clark in the earlier episodes is very bittersweet, given that they become mortal enemies as adults.

Whitney signed up for the Marines(or the Army...some branch of the military) and was killed in action.

Pete Ross, Clark's best friend for the first 2-3 seasons, left Smallville when his Judge mother was transferred to a federal judgeship in another Kansas town. They made claims that we would see Pete back in Smallville from time to time, but he has yet to appear since he moved.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

FORT Regular
    I think that everyone who gives Smallville an hour of their lives, it then claims an hour every single week for as long as the show will air... am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by idowhatiamtold
    I think that everyone who gives Smallville an hour of their lives, it then claims an hour every single week for as long as the show will air... am i wrong?

Longer for someone like me who just discovered it and is catching the past several seasons in repeats! Exhausting!

+ Reply to Thread