+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I missed the preview for next week

Even though I thought it was a great episode last night (and I still dig Lex) I was yelling at the TV "Get some friggin kryptonite you maroons"
    Yes, I realize they had to fill an hour, but they could have come up with the plan earlier, and just taken a while to find him.
    Also don't like the fact that way too many people saw Clark doing "Supermanish" things, he may have been in metropolis, but still
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

aaaah yeah! my super man! he was HOT last night. i actually spent most of the episode smiling and laughing... but towards the end i was definitely ready for him to come back down. when he pushed his father i told my bf.... "arrogant on him is fine. mean, i don't like."

i LOVE how forward he was with lana, jessie, the principal, etc. funny, nothing sexual came out re: chloe other than the birthmark on her ass remark. true feelings... he's not hot for her.

yeah cali, i was thinking green kryptonite earlier on, but liked seeing clark's wild side.

and he was DEFINITELY doing a lot of "supermany" things in front of people. he even said at the end that he wanted people to know what a badass he was... but i figure, so many weird things happen in and around smallville (metropolis) that it will just turn into a folk tale or an urban legend.

"hey remember the time that guy came in and wiped the bar down with every guy in it?"

"yeah right."

it will just turn into another tall tale.

how about lionel... i still don't think he's blind and clark completely shot himself in the hand in front of him.... 3 times... i'm betting lionel's got the scoop on clark. that's going to KILL lex!!

and i thought lana didn't have a right to be so high and mighty at the end... lest she forget she was once a wild child herself and couldn't explain the cause of it. clark just should've said, "i gotta wiff of something like you did that time... remember? it wasn't really me." i was kinda ticked at her.

but then again... she gave him a TOTAL opening to tell her that he has feelings for her at the end. and he wussed out. i thought, you moron. she asked. be honest and you'll get the girl!
    but then again, we can't have smallville jumping the shark. lana and clark have to stay apart.... that's what makes it interesting.

lemme see if i can remember what goes on next week for ya, cali!

next weeks epi is called "nocturne"

Lionel is blind and needs an assistant. Martha (clark's mom) to the rescue.

Lana and Clark meet a teen around their age one night. His name is Byron and he recites sonnets for Lana. Lana and Byron seem to have this connection between them. After Lana refuses to run off with him, he goes mad.

Byron seems to have unbelievable strength due to a freak accident of some sort.

...should be interesting... two guys who are freakishly strong! i wonder which super hero byron will turn into!

Byron... Sorry to all those named Byron, but.............

Thanks for getting that for me

You are so right about Lana at the end too, I had forgotten about the time she went all wild. He so could have used that... oh well, he's such a nice guy

Agreed also, that assertive was sexy, mean was ugly.

I don't know what to make of Lionel...... Guess we'll have to wait and see

I guess the badass personality appealed more to the female crowd. I'm just glad he's back to normal. He kinda freaked me out while he was bad.

to be honest Mdrio... the look was appealing, but I like him better as a nice guy too
    It doesn't hurt that he's a nice guy that could kick a$$ ...if the need should present itself

yeah, i think it did appeal more to the females. we all wanted sexy and humble clark kent to get all wild and show 'em what he's got. i loved the beginning! but the whole time my bf was saying, "i like the good clark better." the evil clark never appealed to him.

but he DID look hot!

we all wanted sexy and humble clark kent to get all wild and show 'em what he's got.
    Right on sister! He was soooo hot. Like Cali said, the looks was appealing but not his evil attitude.

TONIGHT'S epi is called "nocturne"

Lionel is blind and needs an assistant. Martha (clark's mom) to the rescue.

Lana and Clark meet a teen around their age one night. His name is Byron and he recites sonnets for Lana. Lana and Byron seem to have this connection between them. After Lana refuses to run off with him, he goes mad.

Byron seems to have unbelievable strength due to a freak accident of some sort.

...should be interesting... two guys who are freakishly strong! i wonder which super hero byron will turn into!
    REMEMBER TO WATCH!!!

i watched last week's epi on tuesday night AND sunday when they replayed it! yummy evil clark!

Must mention this first: Chloe... what's up with the hair?

I liked this episode, but for some reason must complain about the following:
    WHY... when Bryon was holding on to the helicopter, didn't it just lift him off the ground? He had super strength, not super weight.. he wasn't even holding onto something stationary. :nono

Clark’s expressions when Byron was quoting poetry to Lana had me in stitches!
    Lana is beginning to get on my nerves. Not sure why

Lionell… I guess he is blind. I still don’t believe it one hundred percent, but at least this week he looked like he couldn’t see.
    I do have a problem with that little reading device he was using on the newspaper though; how did he know where the next line started? The lines in newspapers are so close together.

+ Reply to Thread