+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 85 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Okay, so who do you think will pay with his/her life for Clark's little mortal escapade? First thing that came to my mind was Clark's dad, but that would be something that we know will eventually happen. They have to get rid of Chloe or Lana at one point or another, so I'm thinking it could be one of them.

Looking forward to seeing the young Aquaman. Looks like Lex is well on his way to becoming the bad guy he is destined to become.

For some reason, I have this inkling that Clark's mom is going to be the one that goes.

And, can I just say how happy it makes me to see Clark and Lana together. I just wish that he would stop being an idiot and tell her. I think that Chloe was right last night when she told him to let Lana decide how she would handle the news...

I'm glad Clark has his powers back. It just didn't seem right otherwise.

I hope it's the dog that goes Anyone but Chloe. This season has been good with all of the Clark-Chloe interaction.

Neither of his parents can "go" unless of course one of them is opting out of the series.
    Clark should just stop and tell Lana how he feels, I dislike this wishy washy garbage, and yes I think Lex is on his way to becoming very very evil. Wish we could wave bye bye to Chloe. (eek)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I liked this last episode!! They sort of wrote in the whole "Death of Superman" storyline, without really ruining that same comicbook story for the "future". Also, they have answered the question of "Can or has Clark ever had sex with a human?". He has...but he was powerless when he did!

As far as who is going to go...it shouldn't be Martha, as she is still around in every iteration of the Superman mythos. It also can't be Lana or Pete, as they are also part of the Superman universe in every storyline. (Lana will find out about Clark's secret at some point.) There are really only 4 choices here...Chloe, Pa Kent, Lionel, or the dog. Honestly, I'm thinking Lionel or Pa Kent. Now, keep in mind, Clark doesn't necessarily "love" Lionel....but, Jor-El is currently inhabiting Lionel's body, and told Clark to remember that he loves him. Could something develop where Clark starts to "love" Lionel because he is a vessel for his biological father?

As for Chloe, I think she will die before this series is completed. But in some kind of "Why couldn't I save her" moment. Her last words will be something like "You can't save everyone, but you are still a hero". Her death will be the main motivation for Clark (and Lois?) to become an investigative reporter and for becoming Superman. That's my opinion, at least.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Another Chloe fan here...I liked all the things she's learned to do even tho not a superhero (and ok, even tho it's ridiculous, no computer is that good). I thought someone would die before the end of the show and got very nervous when everyone had shown up except Chloe.
    But Chloe and Lionel are the only ones who aren't in the comics etc. right? So, unless it's the dog, I"m guessing it has to be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I liked this last episode!! They sort of wrote in the whole "Death of Superman" storyline, without really ruining that same comicbook story for the "future". Also, they have answered the question of "Can or has Clark ever had sex with a human?". He has...but he was powerless when he did!
    Actually they answered the question in the TV series of Lois and Clark when they got married and had a child together.

Did they? I thought that the baby just appeared or showed up on their doorstep or something like that? According to some die hard comics readers whose posts I have read on another site, Supes does have the muscle control to be able to copulate with humans, and in fact Jor El did the deed with Lana's Great Aunt(?) on the Smallville episode told in a flashback to 1960's Smallville.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Doesn't his father die at some point? John Schneider loving aside isn't he the obvious choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    Doesn't his father die at some point? John Schneider loving aside isn't he the obvious choice?
    I believe in the original series that Pa Kent died when clark was in his 20s, then he moved to metropolis. But wouldn't that be taking the series out of smallville?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread