+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Someone on a Smallville fansite said that you can see the fortress of solitude depicted in the crystal when he throws it, but I haven't had a chance to look since I heard that.

It's Kal-El.

The finale was probably the best episode this season, IMO. Hopefully next season there will be less witchcraft type BS, and more exposing of the Superman mythos.

Sher, I really like your new Av!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Just a reminder to any Smallville fans.....TONIGHT is the Season Premiere!!!! Season 5 is going to be great....with the Fortress of Solitude, Lex finally turning evil, and more SuperMythos!!!

Ugh, I waited the entire show and they didn't show Spike aka james Marsters until the last minute.

just watched the tape...

i be confused...

how did Lionel become possessed and how'd he know to tell Lana where to find the 'disciples of zod' and bing them back to try to trap them in the meteor rock room actually Lana looked possessed too

i only liked the Chloe/Clark interactions... Lana really took alot of beatings, so did Jonathan and Lois... they apparently can get thrown around like ragdolls and then shake it off

also how the hell did Lex know where Chloe was at and what was the concept behind the terminator looking thing coming outa the spaceship (which by the way was at luthorcorp)

somebody explain these things to me, thanks...

how did Lionel become possessed
    i think in the season finale, he had one of the artifacts in his pocket... and got zapped or something... as for finding the two kryptonians... maybe lana is a good guesser?

i definitely agree that the chloe/clark interactions are the best... i think that's how i'd react if i found out my friend had superpowers and was an alien... lol.

not sure if i like clark losing all his powers though... we'll see as the season moves along...

What a great premiere!!! Woot! Loved it!

I think Lana knew to follow the destruction that the two Zod-isciples were wreaking on the town. Lionel was probably able to become "posessed" since he used a Kryptonian artifact earlier last season and accidentally traded souls with Clark(Lionel's "soul" was in Clark's body and vice versa).

How did Lex know where Chloe was? Well, he was looking for her the entire episode, and since Chloe must have checked in to the hospital, there is a record of her being there, and Lex must have had someone checking hospitals for her. I'm sure he really thinks something is up since she is so far away.

I can give a little spoiler about the liquid James Marsters.....SPOILER BELOW!!!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    He is actually Brainiac. I'm thinking in this rendition of Brainiac, he is the artificial intelligence that used to "run" Krypton...kinda like a master control for the planet. In the cartoon, Brainiac "downloaded" himself to a satellite right before the planet exploded and escaped the doom of all Krypton. He then went from planet to planet gathering all the data from each planet into his own database, and then destroyed the planet.

mrdobolina
    I can give a little spoiler about the liquid James Marsters.....SPOILER BELOW!!!!!
    ooooo... awesome! can't wait for the next episodes.

I was going to ask you what the spoiler was and did not realize that in the reply window the spoiler is revealed, when did FORT start doing that???
    Last edited by Wolf; 09-30-2005 at 10:17 PM. Reason: deleted quoted spoiler because the spoiler info was visible

Actually, it is not really a "spoiler." The "spoiler" was shown in last night's opening credits, but people probably didn't catch it.

Pretty good episode last night. Chloe's tech/weapons stockpile in her trunk was pretty funny! Clark still figured out a way to save the day without his powers, and, at least in this Superman universe, Clark has experienced the pleasures of being with a woman. *wink wink*

The fight between Clark and Lex was pretty good too!! Lex can't believe that Clark really might be just a normal farmboy!

I also liked the "wondertwins"! A pretty funny reference to Zan and Jana!

+ Reply to Thread