+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Bernard
    Smallville is back!
    Yeah, FINALLY!! Every year, there are like 2 different times during the season where there are no new epi's for like 4-5 weeks. It's terrible!

That said, this was a great episode this week. Lex's evil side is released! His true nature got a taste of life, and will start to assert itself.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    Yeah, FINALLY!! Every year, there are like 2 different times during the season where there are no new epi's for like 4-5 weeks. It's terrible!

That said, this was a great episode this week. Lex's evil side is released! His true nature got a taste of life, and will start to assert itself.
    So maybe this explains how the Lex we know ends up as Superman's biggest enemy....

i'm not gonna be quick to complement last episode, sure seeing the evil lex was good but i wish they would have came with something better at the end then the standard AMNESIA

what is the deal wih smallville, do they only make 10 eps/season than the normal 22 or 24 episodes? because there is no excuse for tossing us 2 'fresh' episodes followed by 2 months of reruns, that gets very annoying

lana sucks, chloe is much better to watch

next weeks show looks lame, but we'll see

flame...

ok, just watched the tape of wednesday's episode

i think i am officially done with this show

after a decent episode last week, they made there signature move and put on a "fresh" new episode of crap

i don't get it, wasn't it sweeps did they just put on some filler garbage because they knew they couldn't compete with LOST

i looked like --> watching this wondering where the episode was going and then there is lionel poisoning dr. quinn medicine woman

makes me wonder if smallville writers, editors, whoever is responsible just gave up on the show when you watch the garbage eps and the long hiatus's, but then they promise a blockbuster season finale... i won't hold my breath

Well, it it what it is, Dogg. We need to keep in mind that this is A.) The WB, B.) a comic book adaptation, and C.)a comic book adaptation made into a teen/high school drama.

Personally, I liked the whole scene with Lionel poisoning Genevive(sp). It was great to see Lionel back in his old form! But, that's about all that I really enjoyed out of this "padding" episode.

Did You See That!?!?!?

That was a kick ass season finale if I ever saw one! Yeah, of course there were some stupid moments, but Fortress of Solitude here we come! I can't wait to see their vision of the FoS. And find out what is inside the ship....although I have a feeling I know already.

I missed it!!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

This is the first time I have noticed the clothing combo on clark, red jacket and royal blue shirt, I know he wears it all the time, but it was the first time it sort of stuck out to me. When he was in the snow I thought he almost looks like he is in uniform.

I just wonder how will they play out the Lois/Clark relationship that is to come. How will Lois not recognize Clark for who he is?? Well of course some meteor related incident will wipe her memory of him or something.

I loved her reference to working across from the most bumbling, clumsy reporter someday. Oh well can't wait to see it all play out next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    That was a kick ass season finale if I ever saw one! Yeah, of course there were some stupid moments, but Fortress of Solitude here we come! I can't wait to see their vision of the FoS. And find out what is inside the ship....although I have a feeling I know already.
    i just watched the finale last night and OMG i love this show! i SO wanted to see the FoS and was disappointed when the "to be continued" popped across the screen.

i do have to admit, i WAS hoping clark would go back to calel (sp?) and would fly again....

+ Reply to Thread