+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 85 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

This has really become a "must see" show for me. I have missed way too many eps.

The witch just may be how they faze Lana out of the show eventually, if they plan to do it. I don't understand about the Kryptonite eyeballs either. That opens a whole new line of questions. I thought Clark was lying about having the stone until Jason unveiled it.

Yeah, that was a pretty good episode last night!! Kudos to the writers for finally giving us some more Origin backstory.

I don't think they are using Lana's "witchiness" as a way to faze her out. At some point, Clark will tell her his secret...but probably not until the very end of the series. Like, right before he leaves Smallville.

Something is going on with this whole "compendium of knowledge" thing. It is the accumulated knowledge of Krypton...and probably will lead to the creation of the Fortress of Solitude. However, if you have seen the recent "Superman:The Animated Series", Brainiac was the original "knowledge storehouse" for Krypton...he had all of the accumulated knowledge of the Kryptonians, and was a planet-wide computer network that also helped to maintain the planet. He downloaded himself to a satellite right before the planet went boom, and is now making his way around the galaxy collecting the cumulative knowledge of other planets and then destroying them so as to be the only record of these civilizations.

Perhaps that is the deal with the Kryptonite eyes....some "evil force" knows that only a kryptonian can collect and use the crystals, but this force wants to prevent a kryptonian from doing so, so that the evil force can collect them.

Just my $.02
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

not a bad episode...lana was gorgeous! wonder whether they really flew to shanghai to film..anyway, wanyone know where the filming location of the Kent's farm is?

I think they film Smallville in Vancouver, BC.

partly, vancouver doubles for metropolis and cloverdale, a town outside vancouver doubles for smallville itself. its neat, if you go there when they are filming, you can walk down the street as long as you act normal

Quote Originally Posted by Pandimonia
    ...as long as you act normal
    Well, that leaves me out.

It has to be said... Tom is a great looking guy and the perfect Clark.

So, does Lucy Lane become a SUPER villain? Lex has to stop being so "hands on" or he'll be mega scarred before he turns to the dark side. Does Cloe know Clark's secret? She has been dropping little comments for a while that would indicate this. Did Lana take the stone or the witch?

I got choked up when Lex said he considered Clark his brother. Moments like this just make his turning all the more difficult to take.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    So, does Lucy Lane become a SUPER villain? Does Cloe know Clark's secret?

That was the worst episode yet!

Yes, Cloe does know his secret.

Quote Originally Posted by ChgoBurbs
    Yes, Cloe does know his secret.
    How did she find out and why doesn't Clark know for sure and how has she managed to keep her mouth shut?!

Alicia(the teleport girl) tricked Clark into showing off his powers in front of Chloe. Chloe and Alicia were hiding, and Clark super-speeded up in front of a car, caught the car, and then super-speeded off. So yeah, Chloe knows, but she hasn't told anyone....yet.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Good episode with the dual Lexs. Smallville is back!

+ Reply to Thread