+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 85 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well that was a very nice ending with Chloe and Clark, but how does Clark not know she knows his secret? I thought he saw Chloe and Alisha standing there after Alisha ran the car into him. Thought that was why he zoomed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Bernard
    You're thinking of one of the Superman movies where Lois dies while Superman is saving the planet. Of course, all he had to do was reverse the orbit of the earth to go back in time save her

If Chloe goes. I quit watching!
    No, I am actually talking about Smallville. Don't worry, I don't think this will happen until the very end of the series run. He won't be "Superman" yet. He'll still be young Clark Kent learning to deal with his power's and using them for good. It will be Chloe's wish/prompting(now that she knows his secret) to go and rescue/help others that will end up being her demise. It'll all be a heartbreaking scene.

I know I'll be bummed out.

I didn't think they would kill off Alicia. This season is starting to look a little better. They need more Superman development, and less Witchery BS.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Good Episode this week. Lots of Chloe time.

I love the dog. I read that they had a dog that looked like the "real" superdog, but he couldn't do the stunts. Another padded resume, huh.

It's great that Lois is becoming a regular. Next week's ep looks WILD!

Yeah, that was a fun episode last night. I loved at the end when they were washing Krypto, then dried him off with the red towel. He got to wear the red cape and look like the Krypto from the comics!!

I think I figured out what it is about this season that is turning me off....they seem to be focusing more on the "soap opera" storylines....high school drama, workplace drama(Luthorcorp/Jason) etc. And now, with Genevieve Teague, why, it's almost like "Melrose Place" there in Smallville!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Jason's mom is very chilling - great acting!

When Clark interacts with the dog he looks more like his age on the show rather than in real life. I don't care how strong that dog is; it doesn't make sense that he could break that table like he did.

It's going to be fun watching Clark scramble to keep one step ahead of Lois so she doesn't find out about his powers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Have only vaguely heard of Krypto--in the later comics is he Clark's dog? Or is he a separate superhero?

I didn't remember Krypto either. I did a web search and the item from "Wikipedia" gives the details of Krypto and distinctions of the modern day version with one from the 60's.
    Last edited by Pierre Bernard; 02-19-2005 at 09:23 PM.

i personally felt the lastest episode was rather boring...mainly revolved round clark, the dog and lois...i think Lana and Chloe just appeared in 2 scenes!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Bernard
    I didn't remember Krypto either. I did a web search and the item from "Wikipedia" gives the details of Krypto and distinctions of the modern day version with one from the 60's.
    Thanks, PB!

+ Reply to Thread