+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 85 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

i'm not sure whether or not i believe lionel has changed. anyone here read the comics? does lionel go "good?" or is he being deceitful?

Actually, I don't think Lionel is really a character in the Comics. Perhaps he is referred to by Lex, but not an actual character that we get to know.

It's a mystery if he has really changed or not. I have to think that since Clark inhabited Lionel's body, and the Liver problem was miraculously cured, that perhaps it cured Lionel's evilness too.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Hmmm...I don't know. After all that Lionel's done, it's hard for me to really think he's changed. I'm just glad he's in prison. I don't know...my gut tells me that he still has some kind of agenda. I hope Clark doesn't trust him too much.

And what about Jason's mother??? I want to know her deal. I half expected her to flash her purple eyes at the end of last week's episode in the limo. I don't get how Lana is connected to the whole mythology...unless these witches are connected to Krypton somehow. There's just so much mystery.

I just finished season three on dvd. Awesome ending, and from what I'm reading here, a lot of cool things are happening this season too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our satellite provider will pick up wb sometime soon so that I can start watching with you guys. Until then, I'll just live vicariously through you all.

Attention WB Executives.......YOU MUST STOP HAVING THESE LONG-AS-ETERNITY HIATUS' FOR SMALLVILLE!!!!!!!

Geez, its been almost 2 months without a new Smallville. Anyway, there is FINALLY a new episode tonight. I know I'll be watching....anyone else?

this is why i get annoyed...

they always throw you a couple of new eps, go on vacation and come with something lame

was that episode last night worth the wait

I couldn't agree more, Dogg. That epi was pretty lame....other than getting to see the beautiful Alicia in skimpy underwear again. Could you believe that?

Really, this season has done very little to advance the story of Superman's upbringing. What is up with all this witchcraft BS?? Why do they have to make this Charmedville instead of what it really is?

As I understand it, Lionel is an invention of the "Smallville" creators, and never existed in comic book land. More shocking...there is no "Chloe" in the comics, and "Pete" is a dorky white guy.

Chloe and Jimmy Olsen...OMG!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Bernard
    Chloe and Jimmy Olsen...OMG!
    Glad I'm not the only one who caught that!!
    One thing worries me...since there is no Chloe in the comics they obviously have to get rid of her eventually---certainly at this rate she looks far more likely to wind up at The Daily Planet than Clark!
    I haven't seen Pete for a while...did he move away? He at least was someone Clark could be honest with, and he wasn't even weird like Alicia.
    After his merge with Clark is Lionel not only healthy physically but spiritually for real? or faking it? I like how we are gradually seeing Lex move towards the dark side. I hope they plan the ending of the series rather than just being cut off, so that we can see what finally makes him Clark's enemy for good.
    And meanwhile... this series has been fairly real time. Since Clark's been driving for a while I'm guessing this might be their senior year. Does everyone go off to Smallville U. for college?

+ Reply to Thread