+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

PWS--where are you from? You appear to be about 2 episodes behind us here in the US.

But about that episode....Yeah, I thought both actors did a great job of "channeling" the others character. Luckily, Lionel doesn't recall being in Clark's body.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    PWS--where are you from? You appear to be about 2 episodes behind us here in the US.

But about that episode....Yeah, I thought both actors did a great job of "channeling" the others character. Luckily, Lionel doesn't recall being in Clark's body.
    oh oops!! I forgot, I just watched something I'd taped a couple of weeks ago! How embarrassing! !!
    It conflicts with Lost where I am.. and even tho I'm a long time Smallville fan I find I can wait to watch it, but not Lost.

i really enjoyed last night's episode. i love that in the last 2 out of 3 shows, they have had clark move faster than ... well... a speeding bullet. allowing him to go in and fix things and get outta there before anyone can see his powers.

i still can't fully convince myself that lionel isn't evil...

I just started watching this show and I love it! I can't believe I've missed out on this show just because I thought it would be some cheesy show about Superman as a teenager.

Oh Christel....go out and get the first 3 seasons on DVD. Seasons 2 and 3 being the best. This season is a little "Meh" for me. Don't get me wrong, I still love "Smallville", but it just seems like they are explaining less and less, yet having more and more weird, strange things happen. I mean, Chloe hasn't said anything about when Lionel was in Clark's body and was talking all weird to her and almost kissed her.

And btw.... to the FORT!!

Thanks for the welcome mrdobolina!!

I should get the dvds, because I've only seen a handful of episodes scattered from each season so I don't know which one is from what season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    Oh Christel....go out and get the first 3 seasons on DVD. Seasons 2 and 3 being the best. This season is a little "Meh" for me. Don't get me wrong, I still love "Smallville", but it just seems like they are explaining less and less, yet having more and more weird, strange things happen. I mean, Chloe hasn't said anything about when Lionel was in Clark's body and was talking all weird to her and almost kissed her.

And btw.... to the FORT!!
    Good point about Chloe--HER memory wasn't erased after all.... But Clark did apologize for "whatever" he had done...
    I'm getting a little disappointed that the show is getting more "magic" oriented--the good part was the interaction of the "normal" world with Clark's powers. The few other meteorite affected people or future other superbeings (Flash) are enough other non-reality influences. All the supernatural aspects of the Krypton insignia are a bit much.

i don't know... i loved last week's episode with lex and the dead one night stands. even though it wasn't terribly "superman/clark" based, it was showing lex getting darker. i have not been disappointed with this season.

so lionel totally doesn't know about Clarks power? He can't remember a thing about them switching bodies?

do you all really think Lionel has changed?

I'm not disappointed, Sher, just not as enthusiastic about this season as I thought I would be. I AM really liking how Clark keeps moving faster and faster, and in doing so, is taking care of situations in the blink of an eye and disappearing so no one is the wiser.

+ Reply to Thread