+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

yup yup! it's the red kryptonite episode!!! makes him eeeevil!!!

RED( Episode 4)

In this episode Red Kryptonite plays an important role. Red Kryptonite has an effect on Clark which turns him evil. His libido is also heightened by the Red Kryptonite as he is after more girls then just Lana...which makes lana jealous!

one of his lines: "i never knew how easy it would be to get what i want."

if you want more details, check out the smallville spoilers i posted a couple of weeks ago. they are on page 2 of this forum.
    Last edited by sher; 10-08-2002 at 10:10 PM.

It must be a relief for Clark. At least now, he'll be able to be himself around Pete. I'm sure Dr. Rallings is going to end up as some kind of mutated freak that will come after Clark later.

Next weeks episode looks exciting. Clark is going to be a bad boy. Oh yeah.....

Sher, I love your new avatar.

oh thanks, wolf!!
    i like it, too.

last night, when they showed scenes for next week and clark was looking all sexy and sounding evil, my bf said, "i don't know how i'm going to like seeing superman evil." i said, "i can't WAIT!" he said, "you just want to see him being sexy and bad."

YUPYUP! guilty as charged!

It must be a relief for Clark. At least now, he'll be able to be himself around Pete.
    I feel the same way.
    Also, I'm so dorky, I was so happy for him! At the end when they were playing basketball, I was just sitting there with a stupid a$$ grin on my face!
    Mdrio, I think it made perfect sense for Pete to be upset. It would have felt like his best friend had always lied to him.
    I wish they would wait an extra week before making him evil clark though. Give Pete more time to, I don't know, chill with him I guess.

So, who believes that Lex's Dad wants to bond with him?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali
    ...I was so happy for him! At the end when they were playing basketball, I was just sitting there with a stupid a$$ grin on my face!
    you and me both, cali! i love that clark has someone to show his powers now! and it's going to forge a much stronger bond between clark and pete... however, man! it would be SO hard not to let it slip to chloe! the three of them are always together.
    I think it made perfect sense for Pete to be upset. It would have felt like his best friend had always lied to him.
    i understood his feelings, too, but i wish he would have gotten over it earlier.
    So, who believes that Lex's Dad wants to bond with him?
    no way. i don't even believe that lex's dad is blind, much less that he wants to bond with lex. pshaw!

I was wondering about his blindness too. I thought either he's a bad actor or something is up as he was looking right at Lex a couple times.

Agreed about Chloe also. I wonder if they will have her find out at some point too....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I thought either he's a bad actor or something is up as he was looking right at Lex a couple times.
    Cali....I thought that guy was in sure need of some acting classes, too.
    It's conceivable that he is faking his blindness. Because...it's damn sure that he is only being nice to Lex so that he can get whatever it is that he wants.

Lionel is definitely bad news. I agree with Lex all the way. I'd never trust him again. I'd just send him back to Metropolis.

Whoa! Clark was a real badass! I dunno...I didn't really like that side of him. He's one of those people that's cool when they're nice but really scary when they're bad. I'm surprised Lana even spoke with him at the end of the episode. That one time when he said that her wrinkled nose was sexy, I had to turn away out of embarrassment for him! I wonder how much this will affect their relationship. That kiss sure was passionate though, eh?

And next Tuesday, there's "another" guy who likes Lana. Was it just me, or did the preview make that other guy seem supernatural like Clark? Oh well...I wonder if Clark will reveal his indentity to Lana.

Whoa! Clark was a real badass! I dunno...I didn't really like that side of him.
    But he sure looked hotter than before. Black leather jacket, boots,sunglasses, motorcycle......Prrrrrr......
    Even though I liked the confidence that his new bad ass personality brought out in him, I didn't like the way he went about getting what he wanted and hurting whoever got in his way.

That one time when he said that her wrinkled nose was sexy, I had to turn away out of embarrassment for him!
    Oh, Mdrio. It was definitely sexy. I think even Lana was embarrased by that comment. And that kiss....Wow!

+ Reply to Thread