+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 85 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I love this show! I thought last night's show was good enough to be the finale. I don't like Emily at all, but since they leave it open-ended, it wouldn't be a surprise to see her again in the future. Why does it seem like everyone is leaving the series?

You just reminded me about Pete. Now, that was pretty sad. We seem to have many departures going on.

Lana will be back next season. Pete will not. Although, I have to imagine he will make cameos from time to time.

I didn't really like this last episode, but I think the finale is going to be outstanding.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I wonder why Lana stays. I guess it must be about this "final turn." Ahhh, I'm so curious! Wednesday night is gonna rock!

guess i'll up the thread since it's the finale...

umm, my brain is throbbin

about the time the godfather music started playing and everything was in slowmo, what the hell happened

from what i seen it looked like Chloe is DEAD , Johnathan is DEAD

Lex was poisoned??? and Lionel with the new hairdo is gonna assume Lex's identity probably

Clark is reborn oh boy...

maybe Pete and Chloe are not needed next season, but is Lana gone for good???

I'm shocked...I don't know how to react! I mean, Lionel is a scumbag. he bombed Chloe's new safehouse. She's dead! Jonathan is lying unconscious in the cave...he could be dead for all we know. Martha sees a fiery message in the fields. Lex is poisoned, so it seems, and is choking to death. Lionel is getting a buzz...and smiling. What a slimeball. Also, Kal-El reborn...what is this? What "womb" is he in anyway? He's just floating around out their in the galaxy. Oh man, that was so gooooood. I agree with Dogg...about Lana. I don't want her to go!

This finale has left my head reeling! I just never know where they are going to go with this season after season. So many questions racing through my head.

So is there going to be a whole new cast next year or what?!? That Lionel, man, he sure knows how to play a villain. But Lana was part of the reason we all watch, if she's gone, will there be a replacement? Just a thought, but maybe they'll introduce Lois since she is supposedly Chloe's cousin and she comes to investigate her death. Oh I'm just thinking out loud. I want to know how Lex survives the poisoning. And what's next in store for the Kent family? Yikes, that finale was good.

The godfather music was so appropriate with all the 'endings' for each of the characters. I knew that Chole wouldn't be in the picture that much longer, but I was a little shocked that Lionel had her eliminated that way. It's kind of sad that we won't see Chloe, Pete, & Lana together with Clark anymore. Does anyone else think that Lex has a little crush on Lana?

I was fooled into thinking that the girl was really from Kryptonite. Never saw it coming that Jorel tricked her into thinking she was one of them just to lure Clark into his trap.
    So many unanswered questions, but the finale was so awesome. Can't wait for the new season.

Indeed!! That was probably the best epi this season.

Somehow, I think Chloe is going to survive. I mean, Lex survived a plane crashing into the ocean at 300 MPH without a seatbelt on. Something is going on there...like the house that blew up wasn't the house they walked into. Lana will be back from Paris...somehow. Like she gets there and finds out her financing fell through...or she hears about all the crazy stuff going down in Smallville and returns to help out. And yes, I think Lex and Lana will be a thing next season.

Clark in the womb...I think this is the beginning of his Krypton heritage education by Jor-El, or at least the collected memories and knowledge of Jor-El. You know, like in the original Supes movie, when Clark goes to the North Pole with the green crystal(it was calling to him!), and then spends a long time "learning" all about Krypton, his heritage, what went down, etc. And perhaps this is how all of the lives will be saved....Jor-El will return Clark to Smallville right before all of this happened and he will have an opportunity to make things right.

This really is a great show. Sometimes the episodes are fluff, but when they get into the whole development of the Superman mythos, and why Clark became Superman, how he learned to do "the right thing", it really excels.

I can't wait for the season premiere.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Did this thread die?
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

+ Reply to Thread