+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 85 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

if he loses all of his short term memory, he will forget that he ever saw clark stop that car. their friendship won't end yet. it's not time.

and i don't think lana and lex will be together. they've presented her as what... a 16 or 17 year old and he is much older. i can't imagine that. in my eyes, though clark and lex are friends, i still see lex as an older guy/older brother - so i see no connection between him and lana.

I dunno sher....

Lex isn't that much older...he was at most just out of college when the show started...so when Clark/Lana were 15ish, he was 21/22ish. Now, Clark/Lana at 17ish, Lex at 23/24ish. Its not that big of a leap. And writers always tend to put Clark's love interest's and Lex together. Lois almost married Lex in the show "Lois and Clark", in the Superman animated series, Lana was with Lex, and I believe there are stories in the comics where both Lana and Lois are with Lex romantically.

Its just a little hunch I have.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

well, i'm not doubting ya. i just don't get that vibe. but hey!

Just reminding you all that Smallville is a repeat this week. Other bad news...no new episodes until January. I've read that the next new one will be called "Asylum," so that should be interesting.

You know it's been a long time since a new episode of "Smallville" when you have to go to page 3 to find the thread!!

New Episode Tonight!! Here's the description:

All New | wednesday | 8/7c

Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) teams up with three krypto-villains to lure Clark (Tom Welling) to the hospital to enlist his help in escaping after he hears that Lionel (John Glover) has requested Lex be given electroshock therapy to erase his memory. However, the plan goes awry when the villains double-cross Lex and use kryptonite to steal Clark's powers. Meanwhile, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) meets a mysterious new stranger (Ian Somerhalder, Rules of Attraction) in the hospital.
    Allison Mack, Sam Jones III, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star. Greg Beeman directed the episode written by Todd Slavkin & Darren Swimmer.

Pretty good episode. It has been a while...talk about lackage of Smallville. Well, I'm guessing that Lex has been brainwashed. He doesn't remember Clark's secret or so he makes it seem. Okay, the whole Lana is kind of dumb. I mean, I get that she's freaked about helping Clark sometimes, but I think she's going a little overboard. I don't know...I am glad she found someone else though. I want Clark to know she found a guy. Muahaha...take that Clark. I hope it's a scarring blow. I really hate Lionel. He is getting too nosey for his own good.

Oh, next week...Clark finds out Lionel and Chloe were getting facts about him. Uh oh...

It seems like ages ago since there was a new smallville episode. I can get over how evil Lionel is towards his own son. It's no wonder Lex will eventually follow in his father's footsteps.

I think Lex doesn't really remember Clark's secret, but Lionel is very close to finding out since he's got that tape of Lex and Clark's conversation in the asylum.

Okay..i'm glad Lana is moving on, but why does the "boy"friend have to have soap opera looks. Jonathan Taylor, the other kid that stole Clark's power, and Lana's new "boy"friend all look like they were cut from the same mold. :rolleyes This show needs to add a couple of regular looking people, imo. A Xander-type would be great.

New episode again tonight. Here's the description:

Smallville "Whisper"
    Attempting to stop a robbery, Clark (Tom Welling) is temporarily blinded when he shoots off a burst of heat vision that is reflected back into his eyes by a piece of kryptonite. He soon realizes that his body has developed super-hearing to compensate for his lack of sight. However, as it was in the beginning with his other gifts, Clark doesn't quite have his new power under control.
    Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Sam Jones III, John Glover, Annette O'Toole and John Schneider also star. Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Ken Horton.

Should be fun. When will he realize he has super-breath??

Uh oh...new, unexpected powers can never be good. Looking forward to it.

This seemed almost like a "filler" episode to me. Hardly any backstory on the "freak of the week", all of a sudden we meet Pete's mom, Clark overhears some stuff, Lana fesses up about the new guy....all filler.

I wanted Clark to learn to "map" the room using only his hearing....Kinda like in "DareDevil" That coulda been cool.

+ Reply to Thread