+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

That teacher is hot!!!!! Holy crap!!! I wish she could teach me biology.

That eye bruning power is really freaky. It's the most lethal thng he can do. I hope he learns to control it before someone gets hurt.

Damn it, Chloe! Tell Clark how you feel!!!! UGH!!
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 10-01-2002 at 09:21 PM.

Ugh...never mind with that teacher. She's majorly screwed up. Lana and Clark were so close to getting somewhere...at the end in the coffee bar. She likes him...it's SO obvious. I hope she tells Whitney in that video that she can't wait for him.

Well, Mdrio. It looks like Whitney will be a memory. Now Lana and Clark will be able to get all mushy and everything.

Next episode looks exciting. One of Clark's friend will find out about his powers. Yikes!

Good Ep last night. Which one of his friends do you think will learn about his powers? With the little talk that Lana and Clark had where Lana talked about keeping secrets in relationships, makes me feel like it will NOT be her that finds out.
    I'm betting on Lex.
    Mr. Kent is such a hottie... I can't help but think of Dukes Of Hazzard when I see him though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

nah, it's going to be his best guy friend, pete, imo.

they can't let chloe or lana know b/c that would give one of them an uneven advantage over the other in terms of "intimacy" with him.

and lex is on a forever search to find out about clark... that's how they started the series. lex hit clark with his car (accidentally) and they both flew over a bridge into water... where clark dove down, ripped the top off his porsche and saved lex. but claimed no knowledge. lex can't complete his quest in finding out about clark. it would detract from one of the main threads of the show.

ah, I hadn't thought about that. I was thinking more along the lines of the grown up clark and lex. You are absolutely right though. I will change my bet to pete too!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I agree with you two. I think Pete's gonna find out about Clark's powers.

Duplicity
    After one of Clark's (Tom Welling) friends discover the spaceship in the cornfield, Clark goes against his parents' (John Schneider, Annette O'Toole) wishes and reveals his secret, but is shocked when the reaction he gets makes him question his friend's loyalty.
    -from official site

I wonder who that friend is gonna be. I think it might be Pete, but would he force Clark to lose his faith in him? Hmmm...I'm not too sure.

tonight i'm going to go home, put on pjs and snuggle on the couch with a warm blanket and a bowl of popcorn as i wait to see my tvboyfriend, tomclarkkentwelling, appear on smallville.

oh you guys...... so worth the watch! and if it doesn't fit into your tuesday night lineup, it's replayed on sundays at 4pm central time!

So, it was Pete! At first, I was really pissed cuz he shouldn't have acted so mean to Clark, but I guess I can understand his reasons a little bit. I'm glad he came around though.

Holy crap! Next week's episode is a big one! What's happening in that one? Something brings out a darkness from Clark? He gets all slick and greedy? Uh oh...

+ Reply to Thread