+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I hope not.. I can't imagine them killing of John Schneider. At least not now anyway! I am looking forward to the day Clark learns to fly! Whooo hooo!
    I don't think he will..

show producers from day 1 have been saying "no flights, no tights"

Smallville 1961, IMHO, was awesome!! That was a very cool episode. There have been Superman stories out there where Jor-El had visited Earth before(AFAIK), so this story played that angle up.

I really enjoyed it. I especially like how Jor-El interacted with Hiram Kent.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

YAY!! I WAS RIGHT! Jar-El DID choose the Kents!

And I agree - this was a great episode!

But, don't you think that Clark would have realized that when he saw flash-backs of his father (when he was "floating" with Louise in his arms), that he would think that he may be able to do the same? I know the producers don't want him to fly but, I hope that Clark does find that power in a much later date.......perhaps the very last episode????? Gosh - I'm dreading that day!

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    dammit... Canada sucks.. last year we got Smallville on the same day as the USA.. but now that it moved to Wednesdays in the US... we still get it on tuesdays... which means we get it a week late.. it's so stupid

FORT Fogey
    Hmmm well maybe he will realize he can fly but his dad will forbid it??

Just a little FYI,, we had a meteor shower here in Arkansas on Monday. Not where I am but over in the NE corner.. made me think of Smalleville!

That's awesome! Maybe a Tom Welling will fall down and live in your town.

This 1961 episode was really cool. The flashbacks and the connections were all very intriguing. And what a discovery...Clark was sent to stay with the Kents. I'm liking where stuff is going so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    That's awesome! Maybe a Tom Welling will fall down and live in your town.

This 1961 episode was really cool. The flashbacks and the connections were all very intriguing. And what a discovery...Clark was sent to stay with the Kents. I'm liking where stuff is going so far.
    why is it that Clark would say stuff like "He was here" or "So and so did it" and everyone just took his word and went with it

the luther thing was stoopid to me....btw, i alwayz wanted to ask why all the character have LL names?

it is good though that the writers have gotten away from the "meteor-rock freak" storylines

maybe next week lana will do some karate on some bad guys

Quote Originally Posted by pyssdogg
    why is it that Clark would say stuff like "He was here" or "So and so did it" and everyone just took his word and went with it
    It was pretty weird how no one questioned him. I would have been curious as hell. I guess they've gotten used to all of his mysterious doings.

pyssdog, i am beginning to wonder why you watch this show at all since you never have anything really positive to say about it at all.

My advice for watching a show that is based on a comic book?? Realize that you are watching a show that is based on a comic book, and suspend your disbelief.

I really enjoy how they are fleshing out Clark's character in high school. And filling in some details on the whole "where did he come from" aspect of the Superman mythos. Good stuff.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread