+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

I don't know where Pete is. They haven't shown much school at all. I bet we'll see some in the next episode.

I thought that pitchfork incident would have a bigger impact as well.

Iam so lame, and I hate to ask, but...did they all graduate? How old are they?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think they are supposed to be juniors this year. It's definitely not a lame question...I mean, they look like they should be in college, let alone be my age. Camparing them with people in my class is funny because we definitely don't look like that.

exactly my thoughts Mike!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    You know I was also thinking, since so many people are some brand of " metor freak" or another, why can't Clark just give Lana a little bit of info on himself to her and pass it off on the metor?

because it was clark's ship that caused the meteor shower and ultimately killed lana's parents. i'm not sure she'd like hearing that.

FORT Fogey
    Well, he wouldn't have to tell her all of it,,just that he has some strange powers because of the meteor ... oh well, thus would end the suspense and frustration of Lana and Clark and well the show I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    I think they are supposed to be juniors this year. It's definitely not a lame question...I mean, they look like they should be in college, let alone be my age. Camparing them with people in my class is funny because we definitely don't look like that.
    Didn't they attend the prom last season? I remember the Twister episode where Chloe and Clark were at a prom. Was that some kind of junior high prom?

Hmmm...not sure. If it was a prom, maybe Whitney invited Clark and whoever was his date. I think Whitney was a few years older, so he could've had the ability to do so. Or else...it could've been some end of school dance.

Maybe it was some kind of summer dance then, because Lana wasn't there since Whitney had already left for the military, I think.

I hope they are Seniors by now, because it'll be fun watching how they do in the "real" world.

+ Reply to Thread